PDA

View Full Version : PFS Visual Calendar

Nickademus
August 27th, 2013, 15:22
This forum thread uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This forum thread is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.

September 2013

I have to track this for planning the slots of my game so I thought I'd throw it over here as well. Gives a more visual representation than the calendar where events are posted. It will just have the basic information but should be useful for planning games around other people's games. I'll keep it updated with new scenarios that are advertised.

lachancery
August 28th, 2013, 00:44
I like it! How would you see this integrated with the FG forums and web site to make it an easily reference?

Nickademus
August 28th, 2013, 00:51
No clue. I plan to just update the image (and the image in my thread when I make it) every day or two. That way I can reference it (and anyone else planning a game) to see what days will cause conflicts.

Nickademus
September 4th, 2013, 20:17
A lot of games this next couple weekends. :D

Nickademus
September 10th, 2013, 05:53
I'm removing Fangwood Keep from the calendar since it is conflicting with scenarios.