PDA

View Full Version : Looking for brave adventurers for a WHFRP game!

McPanny
August 25th, 2013, 20:07
This game is called off for the unforseeable future, sorry!

Hello everyone, I'm a new GM looking for a few players for a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay game.
Knowledge of the setting and the rules is a bonus but not a requirement.
What i look for is 2 or 3 pro-active roleplayers who're up for a light-hearted adventure in good fun.

Game System: Warhammer Fantasy roleplay 3rd ED
Time Zone: CET (Central European Time)
Planned start date: TBD
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Start with one first adventure and then decide if we continue.
Comm: Text-only, no voice.
Number of Players: Looking for 2-3

Valgard
August 26th, 2013, 09:15
Hi, I'd be interested in this; I've got the second and third editions of the game and quite fancy a spin round an alternate Europe, losing money, getting blamed for terrible crimes whilst saving humanity and getting covered in s**t, etc ;)

Ian

Skellan
August 26th, 2013, 12:29
Hi
I would certainly be up for this if it is on a day I can make. I have been running a wfrp3 campaign on fg for almost year now and it would be great to play it myself. (not that means I know what I am doing haha)
Do you know about the wfrp virtual community btw? It may be worth posting there too :)
I have lots of stuff that might be useful to you too if you like.

Vehem
September 3rd, 2013, 14:38
I'd be interested in this too. Played and GM'd a good deal of 1st/2nd Ed WFRP and have played various other FFG RPGs as well as D20's and some other random systems. New to Fantasy Grounds so I'd need to learn that quickly, but the best way to learn is to do it I guess...

McPanny
September 3rd, 2013, 17:15
Hi everyone, i'll have to postpone this indefinitley since workload from school was a bit higher than anticipated this semester. Sorry everyone