PDA

View Full Version : New to FG, Pathfinder/AD&D 2nd Ed./3.5 Looking for Game!

Karamazov
August 19th, 2013, 21:43
Hello,

I just got back from Gen Con and talked to the guys there about Fantasy Grounds and am EXTREMELY interested in playing. As it says I'm familiar with Pathfinder, 2nd Ed. and 3.5. I have played about 2 weeks worth of 4th ed., but I wouldn't say I'm familiar with it.

I'm looking for an open spot in any of these game systems. I'm in the CST time zone and have pretty open availability. Please contact me and let me know if anyone has room for me. Thanks!

Trenloe
August 19th, 2013, 22:22
Hi there and welcome to the wonderful FG community.

Do you have an FG licence or are you looking to join a game where a GM has an ultimate licence - which means you don't need a player licence?

Karamazov
August 20th, 2013, 01:36
Hi there and welcome to the wonderful FG community.

Do you have an FG licence or are you looking to join a game where a GM has an ultimate licence - which means you don't need a player licence?

I don't have a license yet, but I have no problem buying whichever I need to buy in order to start playing.

Macgreine
August 20th, 2013, 01:55
Hello and welcome,
I am starting up a game soon that is beginner friendly, so you might want to check this out.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19404-Friday-Night-Dungeon-Crawl