PDA

View Full Version : Help please?

Kuulpb
August 19th, 2013, 18:06
I'm new to this thing, I wanted to try and see how a pen and paper rpg thing would play, sinc ei like the idea, but no idea where to start, I have everything downloaded, but, what do I do now?

Trenloe
August 19th, 2013, 18:22
Hello and welcome.

First step is to review some the videos in the downloads page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads/

I'd recommend stepping through these videos, pause, try in Fantasy Grounds, unpause video, watch next section, pause, try in Fantasy Grounds, etc., etc..

Kuulpb
August 19th, 2013, 18:35
don't I need someone to play with to practice things? all I can do atm is get to a bit wher ei can choose a character, no idea what to do after -_-, ty for replying.

Kapkomm1
August 19th, 2013, 22:21
Welcome fellow noob! You can run two instances of FG, so you can be your own player. I do that all the time to try things out...it's handy.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, this is a helpful bunch of people...if they can put up with me, they can handle anybody. ;)

TIBTK

EDIT: And be sure to run the various video tutorials...they are a BIG help.

Blacky
August 19th, 2013, 23:05
Also, please note that The Laboratory is dedicated to discuss and report problems with the latest public test version (alpha and beta).

For general questions and feedback, The Tavern could help you more.