PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for New C&C Greyhawk Campaign

JohnD
August 18th, 2013, 06:19
Looking at the possibility of starting a C&C campaign in the fall.

Details (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19395-Recruiting-for-New-C-amp-C-Greyhawk-Campaign)

Contact if interested and we can discuss.

Irift001
August 18th, 2013, 10:34
What is C&C? I have a vague idea of what Greyhawk is.

Edit: Just noticed you linked the details *facepalm*

JohnD
August 20th, 2013, 05:33
Several spots spoken for, several still available.

JohnD
August 25th, 2013, 15:57
Still have one opening.

JohnD
September 1st, 2013, 02:55
One spot likely still open; provisionally, looking for someone to play one of an arcane caster, or a Cleric or (possibly) a Druid.

Deets linked in the OP.

JohnD
October 26th, 2013, 05:15
Engaging in thread necromancy... opening exists for one or perhaps a second player to join the group; link to more information in my OP above.

The "plan" is to hold a game every 2nd or 3rd Friday evening, pending sufficient levels of availability.

PM if interested - prior experience with C&C, while a bonus, is not required.

JohnD
January 7th, 2014, 18:05
Thread necromancy again... we have a spot of two open - link to more information in my OP above.

Schedule remains unchanged; every 2nd or 3rd Friday from 8 PM to 11 PM Central.

Prior C&C experience not required. What is required is that you are able to play nicely in the sandbox and get along with what I think is a pretty easy going and decent group of players. :)

Edit: Holy Smackers... 1,000th post.

JohnD
March 20th, 2014, 16:20
OK thread necromancy. One spot open. Again, link to more information in the OP at the top of the thread.

We are playing pretty regularly every 2nd or 3rd Friday from 8 - 11 PM Central. We're a cohesive and established group - everyone seems to be in tune with the style of play and gets along well.

There are a few pre-existing PCs that a new player could assume control of, or we could look at generating a new one. PM me or post here if interested.

(Yes, I am also running a C&C game on Tue/Thur evenings... or will be soon - there's an opening in that one as well.)

Isamill
March 21st, 2014, 10:46
Get along well John?????
I have to keep an eye on the rat bag thief, keep an eye on my warhorse so that it doesn't get eaten by our half starved North men who are continuously hungry, half our group (myself included lol) are completely inept at weapons play (considering the number of 1's we have rolled in the heat of battle) and a GM who is intent on making my character die in some horrible way such as "What is that smokey haze through that door?", "hang on what is that smokey haze coming through the door?", "mmmf fmfm mfmfmfm!!!!" as I get swallowed by a giant cube of jelly!!!!

Nah we are an awesome group as John says and would welcome any one to join in the fun

JohnD
March 21st, 2014, 13:50
Ha! Yes I always look forward to the games we have. A good grouping of people. :)

JohnD
March 27th, 2014, 05:22
Friday evening game is full again.

JohnD
March 27th, 2014, 21:15
But my mid-week game still has one opening.

Kalex the Omen
May 8th, 2014, 02:15
Still looking? Total newb here, but looking to give the copy of FG I bought back in v1 days its first real try.

Trenloe
May 8th, 2014, 02:37
Still looking? Total newb here, but looking to give the copy of FG I bought back in v1 days its first real try.
Play for the next 4 days at FG Con IV! :) Link in my signature - get to play lots of different types of games and get to meet some great FG GMs and players...

JohnD
May 8th, 2014, 13:13

Hi Kalex. Unfortunately a stellar double whammy of family and personal illness have absolutely slaughtered my gaming availability, along with most everything else. Unsure what the future holds.

Kalex the Omen
May 8th, 2014, 14:20
Hi Kalex. Unfortunately a stellar double whammy of family and personal illness have absolutely slaughtered my gaming availability, along with most everything else. Unsure what the future holds.

John, I am very sorry to hear that. I hope for the best for you and your family!

JohnD
May 8th, 2014, 16:50
Thanks for the well wishes.

FYI - I approved you on the game page. In case this ever gets going, you're in if you still are interested at the time.

JohnD
October 2nd, 2014, 18:39
Thread necromancy time again. Provisionally one spot open in the Friday night C&C game, generally from 8 - 11 PM Central. Looking for someone who has an easy going personality and can play nicely in the sandbox.

Join an established group.

Character option presented to the suitable candidate: take over an existing NPC - a Half-Orcish Fighter/Cleric of Kord, at least in the short term (think of it as a try out period). Once passed this, continue playing the character, or, create a new PC which would probably be a solid LG/LN/NG/CG aligned Cleric of some kind to benefit the existing class mix (XP will be adjusted according to a portion of where the group is at that point).

Current PCs average 2nd level, with a high of 3rd and a few who are still 1st.

Post or PM if/as interested.