PDA

View Full Version : Hell on Earth Reloaded

sakmerlin37
August 17th, 2013, 01:24
Any word on the release of HoER? I'm super excited about this one... been waiting for its release since the day I bought FG :).

Doswelk
August 18th, 2013, 17:53
It was found to have some bugs, which are now fixed, but Gen Con got in the way, so hopefully soon...

sakmerlin37
August 20th, 2013, 20:08
I had forgot about GenCon; I wish I could have gone this year... ah, maybe next time.

Awesome job on the fixes & getting it ready, Kevin; like I've said before, it's an amazing amount of work & I know my group appreciates it, as I'm sure everybody else does, as well.

AstaSyneri
August 26th, 2013, 10:01
Having about 10 radioactive green source books collecting dust in my cupboard, I am now actually quite interested in this as well. ETA?

ddavison
September 3rd, 2013, 03:10
Hell on Earth Reloaded has been Loaded (onto the Store)!

Thanks to Doswelk for another fine conversion. He and Phantomwhale keep putting out new, cool products faster than I can play them. Arrggghhh!!!

ddavison
September 3rd, 2013, 05:44
Figure flats are up now too.

AstaSyneri
September 3rd, 2013, 10:51
Excellent! I just pushed the number of orders by one. ;-)

What is up next?

sakmerlin37
September 5th, 2013, 15:41
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Looks fantastic, Kevin :).

Doswelk
September 5th, 2013, 19:52
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Looks fantastic, Kevin :).
:cool: Thanks :cool:

phantomwhale
September 6th, 2013, 13:02
Awesome work Kevin !

Now... who is doing WW: Rome ?!!

(seriously, it's yours if you want it - I've probably got to take a look at being FGIII compatible...)

Doswelk
September 7th, 2013, 16:04
Unless someone else gets there first, I am 50% through Land of Fire so it would be a while before I can start...

scionofnyarlathotep
September 7th, 2013, 18:56
Awesome work Kevin !

Now... who is doing WW: Rome ?!!

(seriously, it's yours if you want it - I've probably got to take a look at being FGIII compatible...)

Surely someone should be doing Weird War II before Weird War Rome :p ?

Doswelk
September 10th, 2013, 22:51
Weird War II was being done (I have the "beta" Player's guide, but it's not finished yet)

AstaSyneri
October 15th, 2013, 09:01
Last night I had my first success in getting my own All for One skin to work in FG, using Doswelk's HoE theme as a base (and modifying a few graphics).

After the fact I am amazed at the quality and quantity of graphics required to make HoE look as good and distinct as it does.

Doswelk - did you do all those graphics by yourself? How did that do that immense number of radial graphics? They look excellent (and like a LOT of work)!

Doswelk
October 15th, 2013, 18:02
I am no artist..

All I do is rip the graphics from the PDFs and muck about in Gimp with them.

The radials were the standard FG1 radials recoloured using Colorize and a lot of saving...
================================================== ================

Oh an why is this All for one skin not displayed in all its glory in the gallery yet?!?

AstaSyneri
October 15th, 2013, 22:26
I am no artist..

All I do is rip the graphics from the PDFs and muck about in Gimp with them.

The radials were the standard FG1 radials recoloured using Colorize and a lot of saving...
================================================== ================

Oh an why is this All for one skin not displayed in all its glory in the gallery yet?!?

Ah, sigh, that unfortunately is not much help then. I would like to have those icons on a separate layer from the background (the green "coin" in your case) and ideally at a little bit higher resolution. :(

And these are my first tests, the results are by far not ready for public consumption ;-).

Did a quick mockup of the radial buttons style in had in mind, though. Of course the interior is not exactly what I want - hence the request for the layered originals. In a pinch it might do, I guess.

Doswelk
October 15th, 2013, 23:19
Ooh that's nice!

Most of the icons are Wing Dings fonts I believe...