PDA

View Full Version : Please let me introduce myself.....

ShaneConvey
August 15th, 2013, 21:39
Hello my fellow RPG'ers, my name is Shane

I am completely new to the fantasy grounds program although not new to RPG's both round a table and online.

My experience is mostly of Dungeons and Dragons. My RPG career started with 3rd Edition D&D around year 2000 soon after its release. I played this system through to the release of 3.5 and we switched over. My main stay was with 3.5 both as a player and a DM as i became more confident with the rules. Prior to the release of 4th edition my group started to waiver and in the end just disbanded. My hunt began to find a new group....

Lucky for me I found a group literally down the road to where I was living, just a 10 minute walk and I joined them for a 4th edition game, which also led to a 3.5 edition game of Shackled City. After a couple of years playing we switched over to Pathfinder run by Hawkwind (who GM's PFS on FG2). This group also started to wind down and I now play online.

I have also played other systems namely; Call of Cthulhu, Rift, Labyrinth Lord, Savage Worlds.

My favored system is Pathfinder and I am just starting to get into Pathfinder Society and play in Hawkwind's PFS games.

Once I have more experience of both PFS and FG2, I'm sure I will apply to other games.

Well thats me, I look forward to seeing some of you in adventure.

Shane Convey

JohnD
August 15th, 2013, 23:35
Welcome Shane!

Bro.T
August 15th, 2013, 23:59
From one new feller to another - Howdy! :D

Dr0W
August 16th, 2013, 03:53
Be welcome!

Valarian
August 16th, 2013, 06:22
Welcome, but aren't we supposed to guess your name? :)

hawkwind
August 16th, 2013, 15:56
Welcome, but aren't we supposed to guess your name? :)
his "real name" is terrible to behold and cannot be repeated without reducing grown men to tears! I know the guy!

dr_venture
August 17th, 2013, 16:04
Welcome - always good to see a new face :)