PDA

View Full Version : LFG Star Wars: Edge of the Empire

Noelle
August 14th, 2013, 16:39
Hey is anyone looking to play star wars edge of the empire or willing to GM i would like to play this game, maybe someone will create a ruleset of it for fantasy grounds

Ste1000
August 19th, 2013, 21:31
I would be interested in playing this too.

Andrepartthree
August 20th, 2013, 17:43
Hey is anyone looking to play star wars edge of the empire or willing to GM i would like to play this game, maybe someone will create a ruleset of it for fantasy grounds

I apologize in advance because I'm probably not going to be much help here :( , but ...

I do remember seeing SOMEONE, can't remember who - probably because it was years ago I think :P - recruiting for a star wars game here on FG ... maybe if you do a search on the website using the phrase " star wars " they might pop up? Of course the big problem with this is that this would be someone who was GM'ing the game a long time ago so it's uncertain if their game would still be up and running :( .. still, stranger things have happened ... there are cases where a GM is lucky enough to get a good group of players and goes on gaming for years without checking FG any further because he or she no longer needs to :) ..

To be honest - and this is just my personal preference I can see how others might be interested in just one particular RPG and no others , not that you SAID that you were only interested in star wars and just star wars :P but .. quite honestly I've found it can be so difficult finding just a GM/group of players compatible with what I find fun in an RPG that I can't limit myself to just one RPG :( ... when I was actively playing on FG (not doing that so much now, putting all my spare time now into slowly.. VERY slowly :P ... piecing together a campaign of my own to GM ) I found that if I was lucky enough to get a nice yet fun GM and group of players who were the same I was over the moon just for that alone :P

Apologies if this is unneeded or unasked for advice too, I wasn't sure if you were new to FG or not.. been doing FG myself for years now .. again I realize my personal "tastes" as far as FG might not be everyone's cup of tea ;) ..

Mgrancey
August 22nd, 2013, 00:07

This would have to be only a fan created ruleset, as due to licensing the cost of creating it available in a digital format causes it to fall under a category that is obscenely expensive for PnP gaming.

zenile
September 5th, 2013, 01:05
How difficult would this game be to not have a ruleset? Isn't there rules for converting the Dice to regular D6, D8, D10, etc?

I'd be interested in this game as well if timing works out.

Paul

Andrepartthree
September 13th, 2013, 02:14
Not sure if this would be of interest?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19518-Star-Wars-FATE-Core