PDA

View Full Version : #5-03:The Hellknight's Feast - September 6th 9pm EDT (GMT-4)

lachancery
August 10th, 2013, 03:34
Friday September 6th 9pm EDT (GMT-4) (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=%235-03+The+Hellknight%27s+Feast&iso=20130906T21&p1=165&ah=5) (Click on link for your local time)
Duration: 5 hours
Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (No license required)
Server Alias: firm roll xeno gate
Chat type: Voice - Teamspeak3: fgts.servegame.com:9152 (Pwd: Dungeoneers)
Tiers (level): 5-9 (subtier played based on party)

War between demons and the civilized peoples of the Inner Sea region has broken out in the Worldwound far to the north of Absalom, but despite the regional implications of an Abyssal victory, many nations are ambivalent toward the cause. The Pathfinder Society, at the urging of Silver Crusade leader Ollysta Zadrian, arranges a formal banquet to be hosted by newlyweds Michellia and Damian Blakros, at which the society's agents can attempt to sway the political opinions of Absalom's movers and shakers. Will the Pathfinders succeed in securing the much-needed military support of Absalom and other nations bordering the Inner Sea, or will the crusaders and Pathfinders fighting on the front lines in Mendev find themselves standing alone before the demonic hordes?

To join:

Post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and post a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet here.

Do not hesitate to reply in this forum thread if you have questions. Looking forward to gaming with you!

Useful links if you are new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play using Fantasy Grounds:

Steps to create your PC's XML: First message in this thead (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16961)
Pathfinder FG library modules: Feats (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3513&d=1356479783), Traits (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3514&d=1356479797) and Equipment (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3512&d=1356479773).

Rose Claymore
August 14th, 2013, 04:24
I'm signed up. I'll need to get you my last chronicle sheet next week, as Dust Raven is currently level 4, but is one scenario from leveling up to 5 to qualify for the scenario. If for some reason that doesn't work out this weekend, I have other characters I could bring (including Wirbelsturm, who I'd bring except that Dust is Andoran).

Trystan Laryssa
August 14th, 2013, 04:28
Hello...

I'm going to bring along my sorcerer for this one. I know Cheliax doesn't have to be there according the the spiffy email about factions in Season 5, but I don't have any Andoran or Taldan characters, and this looks to be a fun time... and he's always up for a fun time.

Rose Claymore
August 21st, 2013, 12:14
Here is my current XML and recent chronicle sheet for Dust Raven.

Blackfoot
August 21st, 2013, 15:30
We are in, but I can't seem to upload any files today. I'll send them to you via email.

EDIT: Weird.. restarted my browser and it started working.. but now it is broken again.

lachancery
August 21st, 2013, 17:38
We are in, but I can't seem to upload any files today. I'll send them to you via email.

EDIT: Weird.. restarted my browser and it started working.. but now it is broken again.

There are some links on the site that switches your browser to secure mode - you know it by looking at the address at the top starting by https://

The Game Calendar button seems to be doing it, for example. With my Google Chrome, once I am in secure mode (I think that's the trigger), the file management pop-up window doesn't work anymore. Perhaps it's because that pop-up is not secure. I'm not sure. In any case, the easiest fix is to close the browser and go straight back to the forum thread you want to manage files with.

Trystan Laryssa
August 23rd, 2013, 05:22
Here's the XML and most recent Chronicle... let me know if you need an image as well. I have it on my computer, but sometimes it doesn't show for some odd reason.

Tinculin
August 23rd, 2013, 20:32
Previous Chronicle & .xml's attached for Michael and his Dragon.

I've listed an amulet of mighty fists +1 and cloak of resistance+1 in the xml's - I plan to buy these before/at the start of the scenario if that's okay? (5k total gold).

lachancery
August 24th, 2013, 02:42
Previous Chronicle & .xml's attached for Michael and his Dragon.

I've listed an amulet of mighty fists +1 and cloak of resistance+1 in the xml's - I plan to buy these before/at the start of the scenario if that's okay? (5k total gold).
Of course, no worries. (And I'll have to get up to speed on how to use that new season 5 inventory sheet)

Trenloe
August 24th, 2013, 19:03
Rosco of the Shriikirri-Quah and Screech in the Morning Sun (Hawk animal companion).

Including inventory sheet for purchases during season 5.

Harbinger
August 25th, 2013, 19:49
I just made 5th level earlier today, so If you don't mind me giving you my second to last chronicle, and I'll give you the most recent when I get it. If you have room and would not mind me playing I'll upload my character and chronicle.

lachancery
August 25th, 2013, 20:20
I just made 5th level earlier today, so If you don't mind me giving you my second to last chronicle, and I'll give you the most recent when I get it. If you have room and would not mind me playing I'll upload my character and chronicle.

Of course, you're welcome to join and congrats on getting Tsuno to 5th level! As you see from the previous post, I need to reschedule the game.

Harbinger
August 26th, 2013, 00:12
Here is my newest XML (updated gold) and most recent Chronicle, I'll send you a signed one as soon as I get if from GM, should be soon.

And I can make any day, but I can not make Thursday since I'll be in a college class at that time.

Trenloe
September 3rd, 2013, 03:18
New chronicle for Rosco - #15 (#14 was a GenCon boon).

Harbinger
September 3rd, 2013, 13:17
I have a new Chronicle for Tsuno and here is a tracker sheet.

Blackfoot
September 4th, 2013, 15:53
Apparently, I have the night to myself so I'd like to play with the Level 7 'Kyra' Pregen since I don't have a 'solo' character of the appropriate level.

I can hold my Chronicle and apply it to one of my characters when they reach level 7 right? How does that work exactly? Since my guys are a long way from 7... I'm not really sure who will get there first.

Trenloe
September 4th, 2013, 16:50
I can hold my Chronicle and apply it to one of my characters when they reach level 7 right? How does that work exactly? Since my guys are a long way from 7... I'm not really sure who will get there first.
You need to decide on the PC you will assign the sheet to when you play - so that the chronicle sheet and the Paizo.com reporting can be correct. Also, pregen characters play as "Grand Lodge" faction not as the faction of the PC you will be applying the chronicle to. Not that this makes a difference in season 5 as far as the now defunct faction missions go, but how this affects the new faction boons I'm not sure. I'll try and find out...

Blackfoot
September 4th, 2013, 17:41
You need to decide on the PC you will assign the sheet to when you play - so that the chronicle sheet and the Paizo.com reporting can be correct. Also, pregen characters play as "Grand Lodge" faction not as the faction of the PC you will be applying the chronicle to. Not that this makes a difference in season 5 as far as the now defunct faction missions go, but how this affects the new faction boons I'm not sure. I'll try and find out...They 'play' as Grand Lodge but do they get recorded as the Faction of the PC or do you basically lose the PP unless you are Grand Lodge (that seems like it would be kinda screwed up)?

Hmm.. tough all as to which of my 3rd level dudes to assign this to... I'll post it up a bit later.

EDIT: Attached is an updated Level 7 Kyra file (with all the bells and whistles)... I noticed I didn't include EMPOWERED healing for her in the pregen I posted in the other thread so I'll be posting an updated file there as well.

Trenloe
September 4th, 2013, 17:45
They 'play' as Grand Lodge but do they get recorded as the Faction of the PC or do you basically lose the PP unless you are Grand Lodge (that seems like it would be kinda screwed up)?
No, PP goes to the faction of the PC when they hit the level of the pregen. It will be reported as the faction of the PC when it is reported on paizo.com.

Trenloe
September 4th, 2013, 18:21
Not that this makes a difference in season 5 as far as the now defunct faction missions go, but how this affects the new faction boons I'm not sure. I'll try and find out...
I've had the following feedback from Mike Brock: "To receive a faction specific boon, they must play a character that is of that faction. There is no grey area here. If there is a grand lodge mission, and they play a pregen, they can't the turn around and apply the boon to a character of another faction."
So, no faction boon if you play a pregen, unless you compete the Grand Lodge requirements for the boon and apply the chronicle to a Grand Lodge PC.

Blackfoot
September 4th, 2013, 18:51
I've had the following feedback from Mike Brock: "To receive a faction specific boon, they must play a character that is of that faction. There is no grey area here. If there is a grand lodge mission, and they play a pregen, they can't the turn around and apply the boon to a character of another faction."
So, no faction boon if you play a pregen, unless you compete the Grand Lodge requirements for the boon and apply the chronicle to a Grand Lodge PC.

So basically.. when playing pregens.. you are best off applying them to GL characters... good to know... (a bit lame.. but good to know).

Trenloe
September 4th, 2013, 19:09
So basically.. when playing pregens.. you are best off applying them to GL characters... good to know... (a bit lame.. but good to know).
The thinking is that pregens should really only be used in emergency situations or with new players. Letting pregens get the benefit of the new faction boons opens it up to misuse. The feedback is that if a player really wants the faction boon then they should wait until they have a PC of the appropriate level and faction and play the scenario then.

Blackfoot
September 4th, 2013, 19:21
The thinking is that pregens should really only be used in emergency situations or with new players. Letting pregens get the benefit of the new faction boons opens it up to misuse. The feedback is that if a player really wants the faction boon then they should wait until they have a PC of the appropriate level and faction and play the scenario then.
Seems like it would be better to let the players play the pregen as the faction of the character they are going to apply it to... since the faction of the pregen really is kinda moot... it would kinda make more sense... but we don't get to make these decisions right? :)

Anyway.. it makes my decision pretty simple as to who to apply this to since I do actually have a GL character.
I've included the Season 4 boon only because it advances his Chronicle #... all other information is listed on the Shades of Winter Chronicle.

Trenloe
September 5th, 2013, 00:55
Anyway.. it makes my decision pretty simple as to who to apply this to since I do actually have a GL character.
Shame there isn't a GL boon in this scenario! :p

lachancery
September 6th, 2013, 20:54
Reminder everyone: Game is on tonight at 9pm!

Trenloe
September 7th, 2013, 18:26
Thanks for the game lachancery and my fellow diplomats! :)

Here is an updated last chronicle that has my total on:

Purchases:

Tanglefoot bag: 50gp
Upgrade +1 comp longbow to +2: 6000gp

Harbinger
September 8th, 2013, 01:01
yea! thanks for the fun game.

lachancery
September 9th, 2013, 03:24
Here is my newest XML (updated gold) and most recent Chronicle, I'll send you a signed one as soon as I get if from GM, should be soon.

Your chronicle sheet for scenario #3-05 Tides of Twilight shows earning 2 XP for the scenario. That seems like an error from the GM; I am preparing your chronicle sheet assuming it is, and that you currently have 12 XP. Please confirm.

lachancery
September 9th, 2013, 03:49
The chronicle sheets for Michael, Rayne, Rosco & Tsui Tsuno have been posted on my dropbox at the link below. Please review them and verify that I have filled out the information properly, and tracked your purchases and consumed items accurately.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/57hak3kfumgd0tz/B9b5NZ05aF/PFS5-03

@Dust Raven: I didn't see a tracking of your consumed musket shots tracked on your character sheet. Did you track it on your side during the game? I'm missing that information to complete your chronicle sheet.

Thanks everyone for the game! It was a challenging scenario to master and run with so many different personalities and agendas. It will be a memorable evening! :)

Trenloe
September 9th, 2013, 04:56
The chronicle sheets for Michael, Rayne, Rosco & Tsui Tsuno have been posted on my dropbox at the link below. Please review them and verify that I have filled out the information properly, and tracked your purchases and consumed items accurately.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/57hak3kfumgd0tz/B9b5NZ05aF/PFS5-03
Thanks a lot for doing these Yves, a couple of things:

1) My starting prestige/fame is 25/23 not 23/21.
2) Please add these purchases (as per post #26 above):
- Tanglefoot bag: 50gp
- Upgrade +1 comp longbow to +2: 6000gp

Other than that, it looks good. Thanks very much. :-)

Rose Claymore
September 9th, 2013, 08:08
@Dust Raven: I didn't see a tracking of your consumed musket shots tracked on your character sheet. Did you track it on your side during the game? I'm missing that information to complete your chronicle sheet.

I was tracking it on my end. I used 5 alchemical cartridges and 5 cold iron alchemical cartridges (already deducted from my ammo on the character sheet). I also used 3 potions of CLW, 2 oil of silence and 1 potion of reduce person. If you prefer, in the future I can add those tallies up in my notes along with my purchases.

lachancery
September 9th, 2013, 13:02
I was tracking it on my end. I used 5 alchemical cartridges and 5 cold iron alchemical cartridges (already deducted from my ammo on the character sheet). I also used 3 potions of CLW, 2 oil of silence and 1 potion of reduce person. If you prefer, in the future I can add those tallies up in my notes along with my purchases.
Great, thanks for tracking that down. Your chronicle sheet is now also on the dropbox. Check out that neat Andoran boon. :)

lachancery
September 9th, 2013, 13:14
Thanks a lot for doing these Yves, a couple of things:
1) My starting prestige/fame is 25/23 not 23/21.
2) Please add these purchases (as per post #26 above):
- Tanglefoot bag: 50gp
- Upgrade +1 comp longbow to +2: 6000gp

Hmmm, odd. I had the right prestige/fame on my copies. Am I confused? I added the purchases - the post succeeded a sneak check when I went through the thread to catch purchases. ;)

Trenloe
September 9th, 2013, 15:49
Hmmm, odd. I had the right prestige/fame on my copies. Am I confused? I added the purchases - the post succeeded a sneak check when I went through the thread to catch purchases. ;)
All good now - thanks. :)

Rose Claymore
September 10th, 2013, 07:26
Great, thanks for tracking that down. Your chronicle sheet is now also on the dropbox. Check out that neat Andoran boon. :)

1 Issue, it appears the items purchases were never totaled up on Gold Spent. I should have 680 in Gold Spent and 4132 in Total.