PDA

View Full Version : level 5 -7 scenarios (etc)

Skellan
August 9th, 2013, 18:45
I want to run some higher tier scenarios, but I know that there are fewer people with higher level characters.

If you have a level 5 plus character, could you please let me know days/times when you may be available and I will try to set something up. Please keep in mind that I am in GMT/BST timezone and can't do really late starts.

lachancery
August 9th, 2013, 18:56
I want to run some higher tier scenarios, but I know that there are fewer people with higher level characters.

If you have a level 5 plus character, could you please let me know days/times when you may be available and I will try to set something up. Please keep in mind that I am in GMT/BST timezone and can't do really late starts.
I have a 5th level cleric. Available every night after 8:30pm EDT (GMT-4), except Tuesdays & Wednesdays.

I pre-announced Hellknight's Feast (season 5) last month; it's tier 5-9. I will announce it tonight for two week's time, if you'd like to join in...

Skellan
August 9th, 2013, 19:18
ooh I'd be up for that. I will keep an eye out :)

avro5731
August 9th, 2013, 20:27
Depends on the week but Wed are bad for me.

Trenloe
August 9th, 2013, 20:53
I'll be interested, but I'm not really free until September - too many conventions I'm "working" at in August.

Mind you, when September comes around I'll be working on FG Con 3 - but at least I have 2 months before that! :)

RobG
August 10th, 2013, 10:39
I've got a 5th level Cleric. I can generally play in the evenings from 8pm BST though not Tuesdays and Wednesdays currently. Kind of prefer weekend games.

Blackfoot
August 10th, 2013, 19:06
We (Flower Power and I) have our 5th Level Ranger/Cavalier Combo that we could bring .. but when we are available depends on a number of factors.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday are out for me. A Saturday afternoon EDT/evening GMT might work for your schedule and ours.