PDA

View Full Version : New player, with lots of interest

dcromero89
August 6th, 2013, 21:50
I bought all the player guides, and am really interested in playing, just there is no d&d interest in my home city. So here I am. I have a good grasp on the game and basic rules so i won't be a complete burden, haha. But I'd still love to join. I also have an interest in DM'ing, obviously I just need some experience. I'm most interested in playing a warlock or cleric, if that's what you need. :) I live in the pacifc time, and would prefer morning games during the weekdays. I believe that's night time for most europeans, which I wouldn't mind.

Thank you

gmkieran
August 7th, 2013, 14:20
Welcome to the fun! Be sure to post up in the Guild House forum, as well - that's where most folks post about openings for players and new campaigns starting. Check out the tutorials in the downloads section for info on setting up your own campaigns and FG functionality. I know there are a few folks who are working on updates to those, too, if you find the information outdated. Lots of community work going on these days.

Cheers!
GMK

timlawrence81
September 1st, 2013, 17:45
Welcome to the Table Top mayhem! :)

I'm currently looking for some players to join an Eberron campaign.

I have 1 new PC who's ever played, and while I have DM experience I've never played in this campaign set.

Would be happy to open a discussion to see if you're a good fit for the group.

[email protected]

Happy Gaming!!!