PDA

View Full Version : Extra replay options for PFS GMs with a "star" rating

Trenloe
July 30th, 2013, 03:30
See here for more details: https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lf1s?Guide-to-Pathfinder-Society-Organized-Play

A nice reward for GMs who have ran at least 10 PFS scenarios (a 1 star GM or above).

Blackfoot
July 30th, 2013, 20:55
Cool.

Trenloe
July 30th, 2013, 21:02
It's just one replay/GM chronicle of any one scenario per GM star. Still, better than nothing...

Blackfoot
July 30th, 2013, 21:06
GM rewards are a nice thing, hopefully they encourage more folks to run Society based scenarios and give an incentive to jump through the few hoops necessary to do so.

Skellan
July 30th, 2013, 23:33
I think this is brilliant. I am glad they aren't going down the route of 'grinding' scenarios. This makes sense :)

Malkavian_Andi
August 7th, 2013, 14:56
It's just one replay/GM chronicle of any one scenario per GM star. Still, better than nothing...

And then, reading through the new release of the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play, I see this:

The GM Star Replay Credits renew each year on the first day of Pathfinder Society events at Gen Con.So that means you get the star replays every season. That sounds really good.

Nickademus
August 7th, 2013, 18:31
... you get the star replays every season.

FYI: That might disappear in the update here in a few days. Despite what it says in the Guide, Mr. Brock has been saying all along that they are going to see how it goes for this season before committing to renewing the replays every season.