PDA

View Full Version : AD&D Sandbox

Layander
July 27th, 2013, 23:34
I am looking for a few good players to join in a sandbox world setting of AD&D that I plan on running Fridays at just after midnight est. If you are interested please let me know here, or in private message. If you have questions post them here. I have the ultimate license.

Nickademus
July 27th, 2013, 23:51
Could you provide a little more information please?

By 'Fridays at just after midnight' do you mean early Saturday morning or literally just after Thursday turns to Friday?

Sandbox is good. I assume homebrew for the setting. Any restrictions or house rules to character creation?

Layander
July 28th, 2013, 00:01
Friday Night, Saturday morning, sorry I did need to clarify that. As for time zone its est, which is 11 pm central 10 pm mountain 9 pm pacific, and so on until we are around the world. Home brew setting, yes, I have been writing it for a while, as for house rules, you can, should you qualify, start the process to become a bard, only use the PHB not the UA, 4d6 drop the lowest, if you don't have two 15s you may choose to scrap and start over.

Andraax
July 28th, 2013, 15:11
I'm interested; let me know if I qualify. :-)

Atrayeus
August 3rd, 2013, 05:08
Myself and Cptawesome181 have signed up in your Game Calendar!

Sorry for the delay, i have just found the topic.

Atrayeus
August 3rd, 2013, 05:12
How would you like us to get into contact with you?

Atrayeus
August 3rd, 2013, 05:44
Well, I am assuming the game isn't happening. Please send me a PM if you are planning to reschedule, I shall remain in Game Calendar to await updates.

I hope everything is alright, mate.

JohnD
August 3rd, 2013, 19:10
Don't tell me we have another abandoned campaign littering the page... grand.

Gold
August 9th, 2013, 09:24
What Friday does this start? I would like to join. I enjoy playing AD&D online. This would be my 2nd campaign to join in Fantasy Grounds. The other one is on Thursday so it's fine. Let me know if there is a slot open.