PDA

View Full Version : Text-only old school 1ed. Greyhawk campaign.

dr_venture
July 26th, 2013, 01:49
This is an ongoing long-term campaign that plays every other Friday, 6pm to 10pm Pacific (GMT -8). Please check out the listing linked below, then PM me if you're interested - give me a quick idea of your interest level, the type of game you like, of whatever to give me a little idea of who you are and the kind of game you like most. We're just finishing up our first long-ish adventure, and getting ready to start a new one, so it's a good time to join. Details can be found here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=890

dr_venture
July 29th, 2013, 04:17
Bumping because... *sniff*... you know... *sniff*

Dershem
July 31st, 2013, 01:03
If it wouldn't be for the day I'd love to Join :/

dr_venture
July 31st, 2013, 04:56
Alas, so many ways for things to *not* work out :P Thanks for the encouragement tho! Someday my prince will come... or assassin... or witch... or thug... or...

dr_venture
August 14th, 2013, 03:15
Bump - still looking...

dr_venture
August 14th, 2013, 03:32
...and I fixed the broken link to the wrong campaign... DOH!

JerryRig
August 14th, 2013, 04:20
Hyperlink goes to old west game in Americas.

dr_venture
August 14th, 2013, 04:48
*facepalm* Oh yeah, wrong campaign... it was right in the first place... sheez. Thanks JerryRig - went momentarily insane and thought the post was for the old west game. We actually have enough people for this game now (the Greyhawk game). The Old West game *can* use another player. For clarity's sake, that link is:

Old West game: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=712

JerryRig
August 14th, 2013, 06:45
hyperlink still does not take ya there.

Trenloe
August 14th, 2013, 06:49
hyperlink still does not take ya there.
I'm guessing the calendar entry has been made "Private" as the game is currently full - this means that only people who are active in the game calendar (accepted by the GM) can view it - others just see a blank calendar page.

dr_venture
August 14th, 2013, 07:01
I'm guessing the calendar entry has been made "Private" as the game is currently full - this means that only people who are active in the game calendar (accepted by the GM) can view it - others just see a blank calendar page.

I did mark the Greyhawk game as not accepting players... is that how the calendar works, it won't let people even look at games that aren't accepting players? If so, I had no idea... and sadly yet another thing to be irritated by with the calendar. I sure wish we could get it upgraded.