PDA

View Full Version : GenCon Indy 2013

dmontgomery32
July 24th, 2013, 14:35
Just wondering if FG had anything special planned for GenCon Indy this year? I see that you have a booth on the vendor map. I didn't see any FG2 sessions or workshops on the schedule.

I'm getting ready to purchase...any show specials???

Just curious.

dmontgomery32
July 26th, 2013, 15:58
Is this product still supported?

unerwünscht
July 26th, 2013, 16:15
Yes Fantasy Grounds is still supported. In fact an new version has just been released in the Alpha stage a development, and (my understanding is) it will be released into beta next week.

As for GenCon, I can not speak on behalf of SmiteWorks, but I will be there. I don't recall them doing any workshops in the past, but they typically have a demo running at their booth.

dmontgomery32
July 26th, 2013, 16:47
Very good to know. I am debating sticking with MapTools or moving to a commercial VT.

Thanks.

Moon Wizard
July 26th, 2013, 18:27
Come by and talk to us at the booth.

We've been swamped between a new release, Gencon prep and server move. So, our responses have been a little delayed lately.

JPG

dmontgomery32
July 26th, 2013, 18:31
Will see you on Saturday

Trenloe
August 15th, 2013, 21:08
Come by and talk to us at the booth.

We've been swamped between a new release, Gencon prep and server move. So, our responses have been a little delayed lately.

JPG
Which booth are you at?

I can't see Smiteworks on the exhibitors list and I'm lost in the massive hall already. Help!

;-)

Inspectah
August 19th, 2013, 19:59
Just got back from Gencon and it was great talking with you FG guys. I am installing my full product software right now as i write this. (not off the CD, dont worry =p)

Thanks to the FG crew for answering all my questions and showing me how awesome your software is.

ddavison
August 20th, 2013, 02:41
Great to hear. I talked to so many people at the Con and I'm always happy to hear when we pick up new converts or people new to VTTs in general. The only downside is that my voice started to go out after the first day from all the demos.