PDA

View Full Version : Unable to add tokens to NPCs

Kapkomm1
July 24th, 2013, 00:07
As I'm new to this product, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong and am just lack the knowledge to know what it is. Using the Pathfinder ruleset to setup my campaign. The first encounter has three NPCs and I'd like to link tokens to them. According to the tutorials I've reviewed, it's supposed to be just a drag and drop. I drag and drop...and nothing happens. Do you have to link the tokens at the time of NPC creation? Or is there something I'm missing (the most likely case)? :confused:

And speaking of tokens, I took a few days and created tokens from all the D&D miniatures images on WOTC's site and made them into separate modules. Nineteen of them, to be precise. Should these remain mine, or can I share them? Has someone already done this for the community? I'm willing to share them, just don't know how/where, or if I even should (or if I even need to). :)

Pete

Edit: I also tried the 3.5e ruleset and had the same problem. However, the 4e and Shadowrun rulesets work just fine. FYI Oh yeah, I'm using v2.9.4.

Phystus
July 24th, 2013, 00:57
You have to unlock the NPC's to drop the tokens now. The icon is in the lower left, looks like a little combination padlock.

~P

Kapkomm1
July 24th, 2013, 13:27
Oh! Duh...

Thanks for your help.