PDA

View Full Version : Error: After last update no ability to select MOD

sakmerlin37
July 21st, 2013, 04:17
I just logged in about 5 minutes ago and hit update and have not found any way to select modules any more. This is happening on every Savage Worlds game I have. I have also had several console errors that I didn't get to copy before I accidentally closed them. I'll add them in an edit if I can get them...

Here's one:

Ruleset Error: Could not find target control for categoryselectioncontrol

Also, just found out that I do not have anything at all in my library.

Second error, when opening an EXT (Realms of Cthulhu & Rippers):

Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_template_DropDown.lua"]:310: attempt to call field 'setFonts' (a nil value)

When exiting back to launcher, I get:

Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_characterlist.lua"]:139: attempt to call field 'removeAllWatchers' (a nil value)
Runtime Notice: Returning to launcher

This all worked yesterday :(

Moon Wizard
July 21st, 2013, 04:33
I'll need some more information.

What version does it display in the FG launch screen?
Which ruleset (i.e. game system) are you playing?
Are you hosting as GM or joining as player?

I haven't posted any updates to the core program files, though Doug may have pushed some updates to store products today.

Regards,
JPG

sakmerlin37
July 21st, 2013, 05:02
I'll need some more information.

What version does it display in the FG launch screen?
Which ruleset (i.e. game system) are you playing?
Are you hosting as GM or joining as player?

I haven't posted any updates to the core program files, though Doug may have pushed some updates to store products today.

Regards,
JPG
@JPG

It says: 2.9.4 for version
Ruleset: Affects Savage Worlds
Just trying Create or Load campaigns (which have been previously created) in the Savage Worlds ruleset.

Moon Wizard
July 21st, 2013, 07:22
Are you using any extensions for Savage Worlds? Since Savage Worlds has so many extensions for different sources, it might be an older extension. Doug just told me he updated SW with the latest ruleset plus several themes plus Deadlands and Suzerainty extensions. He mentioned he has some more to update tomorrow.

Also, the modules are available through the Library window now.

Regards,
JPG