PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Steel & Hellstromme Express

grimm182
July 16th, 2013, 12:31
I did the conversion of these two adventures and was just curious what anyone thought of the formatting/conversion of these. I am up for suggestions and comments.

Also if someone wanted to see a particular SW adventure get converted let me know.

Thanks!

sakmerlin37
July 17th, 2013, 17:38
So far, I love the Hellstromme Express module. We are currently playing through it :). I was just at my FLGS and didn't see any other new modules for Deadlands: Reloaded. Besides what is currently available in the store, are any more available?

ddavison
July 18th, 2013, 04:39
There are a few more available. Saddle Sore is in my queue currently to finish reviewing and then post. Phantomwhale did the conversion for that one.

phantomwhale
July 19th, 2013, 00:51
Having finally cleared my plate of core SavageWorlds ruleset work (for a little while), I am intending to publish any available DL:Reloaded adventure modules for FGII where I can.

I believe a couple of other modules have already been taken on my other developers, so I'm working with Doug to check I don't overlap any work here - that said, if anyone IS working on a module, do PM me just to be sure I'm not stepping on toes / doing repeat work.