PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players

jedorian
July 13th, 2013, 20:36
Our gaming group is currently looking for players to join our City of the Spider Queen campaign. We will not begin play until we have collected enough players to fill a 4-man group.

City of the Spider Queen is an older 3.0 module set in Faerun and deals with adventuring in the underdark and dealing with drow. I have adjusted it to use the Pathfinder setting. (If you are familiar with the module, expect to see changes or outright omissions/additions).

The game will be restricted to good aligned characters only and all players start at level 10 (as per the module).

We are a group of older players (not necessarily mature) and as such are quite fond of using adult themes, swearing quite a bit, making fun of one another, and getting into character with enthusiasm. Our use of evil themes are graphic and have caused players in the past that have joined us to flee like little fairy queens. We love house rules and tend to utterly ignore a great quantity of what the books have to say. So DO NOT expect any game to follow the rules.

We are trying to expand the size of our group, but we want people our age to game with us, not children. Our age group is 30+. Two members of our group have become unavailable for gameplay for an indeterminate amount of time. We do not like this. It is unacceptable. We NEED to game..... it's an addiction.

Game times will be Thursdays and Fridays beginning at 6pm Mountain and lasting for as long as everyone is able to continue. As we all have actual lives, game times can fluctuate (sometimes wildly).

Those who are interested may send me a private message. We use Skype when gaming and act out our character roleplay. I also use the chat functions in game, so if voice chat bothers you then you don't have to perform your roleplay in that fashion.

jedorian
July 14th, 2013, 01:48
I should probably mention a couple of other things:

Starting wealth will be 70k gold. I'm not using the methods shown in the Core book for stat generation. I will be allowing races from the Advanced Race Guide except for all the Uncommon Races (Sulis are the only exception), and of the Featured Races the following will not be allowed: Catfolk, Drow, Goblins, Hobgoblins, Kobolds, Ratfolk, and Tengus. The reason for these races being excluded is purely for story.

I won't run a Drow dominated version of this campaign. So don't ask.

jedorian
July 15th, 2013, 19:58
We have filled our group's missing spaces and no longer need players. I will not be responding to further requests or inquiries.