PDA

View Full Version : GM Call! First Steps 3: Saturday July 20th, Saturday evening

Trenloe
July 13th, 2013, 17:57
As the first step (pun intended) in trying to get a little bit more organised with Pathfinder Society on Fantasy Grounds (see this thread for more i nfo: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19042), I am posting this to ask for a GM to run First Steps 3 in the evening of Saturday July 20th.

Lachancery has been running first steps 1 and 2 for the last 2 Saturdays (thanks Lachancery!), but can't run on the 20th. Soooooo.....

Do we have a GM who wants to run a game on the evening (US Time) of Saturday July 20th?

I'll help with advertising, checking players XML and last chronicle, completing the chronicle sheets afterwards and reporting on Paizo.com.

What the GM will have to do:

Prepare First Steps Part III in Fantasy Grounds.
Run the game at the appointed time.
Report to me the prestige earned by each player, day job rolls and if they got the full GP amount for the scenario. Basically, like filling out the reporting sheet at the back of the scenario, but it doesn't have to be in that format.

Interested GM's should reply here or PM me directly.

I want to make this happen - with the longer goal of getting regular games on Saturday evenings, and will help the GM as much as I can.

Trenloe
July 13th, 2013, 18:57
To make the GM's life a little easier, I have put together the NPC statblocks for this scenario - available in post #2 here: www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=148436 Sorry, we can't distribute any more of the scenario than what is covered by the OGL - which is essentially the stat blocks.

This First Steps Part 3 NPC module has been created with the in development V2 Creature Parser - you can see the new format in the "Other" tab, but the main new feature is spells in NPC spells tab.

Rose Claymore
July 14th, 2013, 09:22
Depending on how late people want to play, I've just been informed I'll have my Saturday evening free on the 20th and will be available to run. I'm in Arizona (GMT -7) and wouldn't be able to begin until around 8pm (3am Sunday morning, GMT). If time is suitable, I'd love to make First Steps part 3 my first game run on FG.