PDA

View Full Version : Fittleton's Ferry & dwarf work camp

dr_venture
July 10th, 2013, 20:23
These maps and pic have already been revealed to players (and added to the game's wiki), so I might as well share them for other GMs. The dwarf work camp is on an ancient solidified lava flow, where the roads are collapsed lava tubes with gravel at the bottom, which the pic with the silhouette on horseback is intended to illustrate.

Hope you can get some use out of them!

Invictys
July 10th, 2013, 21:10
Nice dwarven work camp, however, the resolution is too poor to actually use in my opinion.

Can you upload a larger image or more high resolution version so we can zoom in? As it stands currently the map only looks good zoomed all the way out. The current map is 1176x946 It would be useful to have one 3 times that size or maybe with 150 ppi resolution. If this is the map's original size then I'd suggest uploading one saved with the highest level of .jpg quality/least compression.

Thanks for the map!

dr_venture
July 10th, 2013, 21:31
Sorry, that's the resolution I've worked at due to my connection speed - just supposed to give an idea of where stuff is. For me, it's still a better resolution than a dry erase marker and vinyl battlemat :)

Invictys
July 10th, 2013, 21:53
No problem just thought I'd ask.

Nice maps just the same =)

Drarathelle
January 1st, 2014, 16:32
I really like the ferry map. The setup for it makes a TON of sense.