PDA

View Full Version : Seeking: A working copy of the d6 Space Opera Ruleset

pauljmendoza
July 3rd, 2013, 04:41
The one I have, which is broken, is Version 0.6 by Peter Brink.
Sadly it brings up:

Script Error: [string "charsheet_skilllistitem:skilldie"]:1: attempt to call field 'diceCheck' (a nil value)

To be honest, I'd love to actually have a copy of any working d6 rule-set as well.

I am aware of several threads asking for one, but no links or leads are present it looks like. Forgive me if I have missed any obvious ones.

Any help with this would be wonderful!

peterb
July 3rd, 2013, 10:52
The one I have, which is broken, is Version 0.6 by Peter Brink.
Sadly it brings up:

Script Error: [string "charsheet_skilllistitem:skilldie"]:1: attempt to call field 'diceCheck' (a nil value)

To be honest, I'd love to actually have a copy of any working d6 rule-set as well.

I am aware of several threads asking for one, but no links or leads are present it looks like. Forgive me if I have missed any obvious ones.

Any help with this would be wonderful!

I do have a later version which fixes the error you found. The latest changes where made in February. There are still some issues (it's still a beta): NPC skill rolls doesn't work; the weapon item sheet needs editing and the combat tracker still needs extensive work.

My d6 Space ruleset is a fork based on Stuart Woodard's "Classic Traveller Ruleset" which still shows. Since I don't play d6 Space my self at the moment there are no plans to do more work on this ruleset, at this time. Sorry.

The latest version can be found at: https://www.rollspelshornan.se/files/FG/d6_Space.zip

/Peter

pauljmendoza
July 3rd, 2013, 16:55
Even though it's unfinished, thank you very much for the reply!