PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to sit in one someones C&C game to watch?

David32780
June 28th, 2013, 06:43
Hello.

I am new to PG and I was looking for a SW Hellfrost setting game to join and have a post up on the Savaged World forums. Damned left a few posts on my thread and was hinting to check out C&C so I just purchased the players handbook for my FG account and am quite interested in it actually. It reminds me of my old basic D&D days.

I was wondering if any of you folks that have a game running would mind if I sat in on one of your game nights to check out how the game plays.

Fell free to leave a post here or send me a message.

Thanks in advance!
David

dr_venture
June 28th, 2013, 07:24
You'd welcome to check out my old West game tomorrow night, 5pm to 8pm Pacific (you should let folks know about your time zone & availability, BTW). It uses teh current C&C ruleset and basically *is* C&C, believe it or not, but no spells, different weapons, and different character classes. Should be an action-packed session. Let me know ahead of time, as you'll need to install Hamachi (free and very easy) to connect to my game.

If you haven't sat in on anything by next Friday, I have a Greyhawk game you can sit in on, roll a few dice, etc. PM me if interested.

David32780
June 28th, 2013, 15:38
Thanks for the invite dr_venture. I sent you a PM.