PDA

View Full Version : PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: 5-03 The Hellknight's Feast

lachancery
June 25th, 2013, 01:26
This scenario is in the initial batch of season 5 coming out on August 15. I am pre-announcing that I will be running it in the following week. It is for levels 5 to 9. Mark it in your agendas and level up your characters if you don't have one in that range already.

War between demons and the civilized peoples of the Inner Sea region has broken out in the Worldwound far to the north of Absalom, but despite the regional implications of an Abyssal victory, many nations are ambivalent toward the cause. The Pathfinder Society, at the urging of Silver Crusade leader Ollysta Zadrian, arranges a formal banquet to be hosted by newlyweds Michellia and Damian Blakros, at which the society's agents can attempt to sway the political opinions of Absalom's movers and shakers. Will the Pathfinders succeed in securing the much-needed military support of Absalom and other nations bordering the Inner Sea, or will the crusaders and Pathfinders fighting on the front lines in Mendev find themselves standing alone before the demonic hordes?

Written by Tom Phillips.
I will be running this evening time American East Coast time (00:30 - 05:00 GMT). The most likely day at this point is August 22nd, to allow Australians and Europeans to play in the game.

Subscribe to this thread if you are interested in joining. I will be posting the official schedule in August.

avro5731
June 26th, 2013, 01:34
too earlier to throw my hat in to play? :D

Malkavian_Andi
June 26th, 2013, 05:35
I'm interested in that one, too. I will definitely wait for the actual time you'll announce and see if I'll be able to play.

Bloodlust
June 26th, 2013, 10:43
I am 100% in :)

Gwaihir Scout
June 26th, 2013, 15:17
I'm interested.

Rose Claymore
June 27th, 2013, 06:51
I'm in, and can probably bring Ryo, though I have a number of level 5's to bring if we end up playing down.

Harbinger
June 27th, 2013, 17:40
I'll like to join as well.