PDA

View Full Version : Sizing

Iceman
June 22nd, 2013, 14:57
Apologies but I cannot find my original post so I had to make a new one.
The length of arrow issue seems resolved but token sizing is still off.
Your system will not allow me to upload the jpg but it shows a dragon that has space/reach of 1" and it has an arrow showing the five foot incremental squares.

The red square for the icon only takes up five feet.
Please advise.

Trenloe
June 22nd, 2013, 15:11
Apologies but I cannot find my original post so I had to make a new one.
The length of arrow issue seems resolved but token sizing is still off.
Your system will not allow me to upload the jpg but it shows a dragon that has space/reach of 1" and it has an arrow showing the five foot incremental squares.

The red square for the icon only takes up five feet.
Please advise.
This sounds like it is working correctly. If an NPC on the combat tracker is marked as "Hostile" (the red face icon) their "space" will be marked as red all the time on the map where their token is - as you say the creature has a space of 1" and the red square is taking up 1 5 foot square? Their reach (5' out from the red "space" square) will show up as grey if you hover the mouse over the token on the map.

gmkieran
June 24th, 2013, 16:37
What is the size of the dragon on its stat block, Iceman? I believe that determines how many squares show red to indicate the actual space occupied. Iirc, anything up to Medium takes 1 grid-space, Large creatures (horses, giant spiders, etc) occupy 4 and so on up from there.

Cheers!
GMK