PDA

View Full Version : Interested in an Introduction

Jester
June 20th, 2013, 20:30
I've had FG for forever but never really used it until now. I'm starting a campaign that is solely online (many of our players have moved or otherwise had family changes that precludes their physical presence.)

I'd love it if someone could run me through a 3.5 one-shot to help me learn the ropes (in addition to having watched many many tutorials most of which are 4e.)

Macgreine
June 21st, 2013, 02:14
Hey Jester,
I would be happy to do this. Hows tomorrow evening around 8 CDT (9PM your time). We can use the Teamspeak server for voice com. I am no expert but I know the player and GM side of FG2 pretty well. Let me know I'll put something together. If there is anyone else that reads this that would also like an intro, post here and let me know we can go as group. You will need at least a lite license because I only have a full. I has some pre-gens and a short fun adventure rtg.
Mac

Jester
June 21st, 2013, 06:39
That would be fantastic and much appreciated! PM me the server details, please, and I'll be there.

Macgreine
June 22nd, 2013, 06:09
I made a great acquaintance tonight and had a great time sharing ideas. Thanks Dave and best of luck with your campaign on FG2. I only wish I had the time to be a player in it. The Midnight campaign setting seems like a really well thought out and refreshing twist and I look forward to reading the whole thing.

Mac