PDA

View Full Version : #2-15 Shades of Ice part 1-Written in Blood Saturday June 22 7:30pm CDT(GMT-5)

Macgreine
June 20th, 2013, 05:58
Saturday June 22 7:30pm CDT(GMT-5)
Duration:4-5 hours
Fantasy Grounds Licence: Full (Must have at least a lite license to play)
Chat type: Voice - Community Teamspeak3 server: fgts.servegame.com
Tier (level):1-2

When the Decemvirate sends the PCs to the Viking city of Trollheim in the frigid northern Lands of the Linnorm Kings to deliver a package to an allied scholar there, the Pathfinders soon find themselves unwelcome visitors. Forced to navigate the rugged, isolated city and interact with the standoffish natives, can they deliver their cargo to its target, or will they find themselves exiled from the city... or worse?

To join sign up here:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1030
AND post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML and a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet for this character in this game thread

Peanut
June 20th, 2013, 13:58
I would like to play with Zo my 3rd level Elf Witch.

Blackfoot
June 20th, 2013, 13:59
I'm in with Garbunkle, Gnome Two-Weapon Fighter... I'll put up the info for Zo and Garbunkle a bit later.
EDIT: Hrm. For some reason it's not letting me upload the Chronicle PDFs. I'll email them to you directly.

EDIT: Here are the .xml files.. Bubo is Zo's Familiar.

Blackfoot
June 20th, 2013, 14:57
Actually, my other daughter would like to play as well.
She will bring:
Daleya - Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) Level 3 (She does not have an acct on the forums)

lachancery
June 20th, 2013, 17:04
@ Blackfoot: You realized the announced tier is 1-2? You have signed up with three level 3 characters...

@ Macgreine: If the party that joins is more in the subtier 4-5, are you willing to play up the scenario?

Macgreine
June 20th, 2013, 17:47
As long as I have sufficient notice that would be fine. That means by tomorrow at the latest.

Blackfoot
June 20th, 2013, 20:12
Level 3's play either 1-2 or 4-5... so they can all go either way.

Macgreine
June 20th, 2013, 20:30
Would you prefer to play up rather than down? It might be cake walk for 3 level 3's.

Blackfoot
June 20th, 2013, 20:46
Totally depends on who else signs up. We're good either way.

lachancery
June 20th, 2013, 20:49
Would you prefer to play up rather than down? It might be cake walk for 3 level 3's.
I believe encounters in season 2 scenarios were built around parties of 4 characters?

Blackfoot
June 20th, 2013, 20:50
I believe encounters in season 2 scenarios were built around parties of 4 characters?
Are you going to go ahead and sign up or what? :)

lachancery
June 20th, 2013, 21:29
Are you going to go ahead and sign up or what? :)
Haha! Tricky negotiation ongoing... Already GMing on Friday and playing on Sunday. ;)

Eanelen
June 20th, 2013, 23:55
Character uploads

It will not let me upload the pdf of my chronicle sheet, but the link to it is here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/57hak3kfumgd0tz/BaLtSEF6Zc/PFS4-19/PFS4-19%20Shamir-SIGNED.pdf

and if you want, I can email it to you.

Macgreine
June 21st, 2013, 02:16
Okay looks like it will be tier 1-2.

Macgreine
June 23rd, 2013, 01:44
Hey Eanelen, We are about to start. Hope you can make it.

Macgreine
June 23rd, 2013, 07:12
Great game guys and gals!! Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed it. Part 2 is coming soon if you want to play on. I will work on your sheets tomorrow.

Mac

lachancery
June 24th, 2013, 02:55
Great game guys and gals!! Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed it. Part 2 is coming soon if you want to play on. I will work on your sheets tomorrow.
I enjoyed the story twist of this scenario, and the cliffhanger ending! I've always had a soft spot for the land of Linnorm Kings and its Ulfen people; did a great job conveying the drinking & brawling culture!

Let me know what our GP earnings will be for this one; I will certainly like to upgrade some of Teian's starting gear.

Macgreine
June 24th, 2013, 22:32
Chronicle sheets.

Thanks again , Mac

Peanut
July 14th, 2013, 00:45
Mac, a couple minor things about the Chronicle Sheets.
All the 'GM initials' boxes should be filled in on all the sheets... and Zo's and Daleya's chronicles weren't signed.
We'll hold off on purchases at this point.

Blackfoot
July 14th, 2013, 00:58
It looks like Daleya's sheet is messed up.. did you make a sheet for her and then take the info from that sheet to make this sheet? She has too much of everything and her starting gold looks like what she should have had at the end of this one.

Macgreine
July 17th, 2013, 04:31
Apologies I didn't catch this earlier. It seems all my email from FG is now going into my spam box. I will take care of it.

Macgreine
July 17th, 2013, 04:44
All fixed. Let me know if theres any troubles.

Blackfoot
July 17th, 2013, 16:18
Thanks. Mine all seems to be going to spam now as well. Weird.

Blackfoot
July 17th, 2013, 16:28
It looks like Daleya's sheet is still advanced one... take a look at the chronicle posted in the beginning of this thread... it 'looks' like you did the posted chronicle for shades of winter from another earlier copy of her chronicle from shades of winter instead of from her MotFF chronicle.