PDA

View Full Version : LFG: Pathfinder..

Vishera
June 16th, 2013, 06:13
Okay.. so I've had FG since 2009 and never really played much of anything on it. I have a weird schedule since Im in Korea for a while, and work nights.. so that throws everything of..

I am looking to join a PF game with a DM/players that are willing to help me out with learning FG and a bit of PF.. I've played D&D, GURPS, and a handful of other book-and-dice games, so I am familiar with how RPGs like this work. I have a lot of PF books too.

let me know!!!

lachancery
June 17th, 2013, 03:41
Okay.. so I've had FG since 2009 and never really played much of anything on it. I have a weird schedule since Im in Korea for a while, and work nights.. so that throws everything of..
So, if my time zone translation is right, that makes you available on evenings for Eastern North America (currently GMT-4 with daylight savings)? 8pm Eastern time is 9am Seoul time.

Vishera
June 17th, 2013, 04:00
to clarify I am home between 10am-10pm Sun-Thurs Seoul Time and on the weekends whenever except for sunday, anytime BEFORE 10pm (i have to work that night). Fri Nights I have all night to play.

Macgreine
June 17th, 2013, 04:42
That means you are GMT +9 if I did my research correctly.:) What license do you have?

Vishera
June 17th, 2013, 09:33
I am also working on a campaign that I plan to host once I get back into the groove of FG and PF.. Its pretty extensive.

Vishera
June 19th, 2013, 10:35
Nobody?? I just want to play a few games, use a basic pre-made adventure.. hell make it up as you go a long. I just need the PF experience in my life ;)

lachancery
June 20th, 2013, 17:13
Nobody?? I just want to play a few games, use a basic pre-made adventure.. hell make it up as you go a long. I just need the PF experience in my life ;)
Our schedules are compatible and I'd love to play in a game with you, but one of my campaign is wrapping up (a couple of sessions left) and the other one is full. I'll have an opening to play in a replacement campaign later on.

In the mean time, have you considered playing in Pathfinder Society Organized play? There is a scenario running Saturday for a level 1 character:

Scenario #2-15 Shades of Ice part 1-Written in Blood (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18992)

Vishera
June 20th, 2013, 18:43
OOoh Ive done this once with trenloe for a convention they had on here a while back it was fun. I didnt know they did it on here often though for 1-shot adventures.. Id love to do that

Vishera
June 20th, 2013, 18:43
That means you are GMT +9 if I did my research correctly.:) What license do you have?

I have a full, soon to upgrade to ultimate

lachancery
June 20th, 2013, 21:49
OOoh Ive done this once with trenloe for a convention they had on here a while back it was fun. I didnt know they did it on here often though for 1-shot adventures.. Id love to do that
Yep, we do. You can subscribe to this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16931) to receive an email whenever a new one shot scenario is announced. There had been 4 so far in June and all seemed compatible with your schedule (I think).

To join, you need to create in "Manage Characters" (option in the main menu of Fantasy Grounds) a legal Pathfinder Society character (get the free Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play at https://www.paizo.com/pathfindersociety to get the character rules). You then sign up on the Game Calendar entry created by the GM. In Manage Character, you can export your character into a XML file which you upload on the forum thread created by the GM ahead of the scenario.

After the game, the GM will prepare a chronicle sheet for you, which you will need to upload to the GM for your next game.

Makes sense?

Vishera
June 20th, 2013, 22:32
awesome Ill check it out when I get home from work. thanks so much!

Djmaxx
June 24th, 2013, 17:22
Are you still in Korea?