PDA

View Full Version : War of the Dead seeking more players!

daddystabz
June 13th, 2013, 02:52
We have been playing the EPIC ultra zombie apocalypse campaign War of the Dead for Savage Worlds for 10 weeks now. Each chapter of the story is 13 weeks long so we are almost at the end of chapter 1. This is a good time for some new players to come in and join the ranks. We would start you at the same xp as the rest of the players.

The game is inspired by and similar in tone to The Walking Dead and the Night of the Living Dead.

We could use 3 or so more players to help fill out the ranks even more.

We will be playing every other Thursday at 6:30 pm eastern.

The GM has an ultimate license so ANYONE can play, even with the demo for free!

VarnFury
June 13th, 2013, 13:57
Depending on which every other Thursday it is, I'd be interested, seeing my Thursday is one week on, the next is off. Also I have played the first Chapter, so I wont be missing anything story line wise.

daddystabz
June 13th, 2013, 18:42
Hey man! Good to hear from ya! This is Colt from Michael's Deadlands game, lol.

I can purposely set it possibly so it matches up for the Thursdays you would need if you are interested.

Depending on which every other Thursday it is, I'd be interested, seeing my Thursday is one week on, the next is off. Also I have played the first Chapter, so I wont be missing anything story line wise.

James I
June 22nd, 2013, 22:59
Are you still recruiting players? I have interest and do have the time. Thanks for the info.

kalmarjan
June 30th, 2013, 16:15
I'm down if you still have a spot!

Storm221
July 3rd, 2013, 02:12
hey, same here if you still have room, ibeen looking for a weekday game.

daddystabz
July 3rd, 2013, 17:20
If any of you are still interested I have room now for around 2 players to help us fully flesh out the group. A couple of our players cannot be there every game.

If interested please PM or email me your name, email address and Skype username and I'll get you added to our contact list.

We currently play Thursdays at 6:30 pm eastern.