PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a Player?

kalmarjan
June 11th, 2013, 23:32
Good evening/morning folks! I just wanted to throw it out there that I am looking for ANY game out there within a reasonable frame to play in.

I used to be pretty active in the FG community, but RL issues took over. Well, life has cleared up for me and I'm raring to go.

I eventually want to GM a setting, but I haven't figured out which. Further, I've been out of the FG loop for so long it will take me a while to get used to the new stuff.

Anyone looking for a player? I have experience in the following:

AD&D 1st ed - A LOT of experience but from yesteryear. I still have all the books on the shelf. My wife keeps trying to get me to sell them. Ha Ha!
D&D 2.0 - A LOT of experience. Ditto the above. I remember DMing a Night Below.
D&D 3.5 (or pathfinder) A LOT of experience. Ditto as well the above. I am best known here on the FG boards for the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign.
Savage Worlds - I have a fair amount of experience pre-deluxe days. I think there isn't that much that has changed.
Iron Heroes - I developed the ruleset, and playtested it.
Castles and Crusades - Ditto above.

If anyone is looking for someone to fill in a slot, I'm raring to go. You can PM me, or respond here.

Mask_of_winter
June 12th, 2013, 01:00
We play Saturday nights 11pm est. We run Savage Worlds one shots. We have 3 rotating GM and all of us are in our mid 30's and 40's. I ran the Savage Men in Black for FGcon, I believe you had signed up for it.

kalmarjan
June 12th, 2013, 02:17
We play Saturday nights 11pm est. We run Savage Worlds one shots. We have 3 rotating GM and all of us are in our mid 30's and 40's. I ran the Savage Men in Black for FGcon, I believe you had signed up for it.
That sounds sweet! It's even in a decent time frame too! Do you have space this Saturday? I'd be interested.

David32780
June 26th, 2013, 23:42
AD&D 1st ed - A LOT of experience but from yesteryear. I still have all the books on the shelf. My wife keeps trying to get me to sell them. Ha Ha!

Thats why I love being single! lol