PDA

View Full Version : FATE Core Cthulhu

Isembard
June 10th, 2013, 21:58
I'm hoping to run a Cthulhu game using the FATE Core system. I am based in the UK and am flexible on what day\time this will run.
Please post if interested along with a day/time you'd like to play. I'll start with a one to two session game so there isn't a great deal of commitment required I just really want to give FATE a go.

mbabbs
June 11th, 2013, 00:41
Hi Isembard

I am always willing to play one of your Cthulhu games :). Friday evenings or Sunday evenings are best for me, but I am willing to try other times if I can. Obviously your masks campaign takes precedence for me.

mbabbs

Valarian
June 11th, 2013, 11:49
I could be up for a weekday game in the evening. I'm currently booked up for Fri/Sat/Sun. Monday to Wednesday would suit best, after 7:30pm.

Isembard
June 11th, 2013, 19:55
Good stuff. This game may happen:)
mbabbs it will be a pleasure as always to plunge you into a spiral of despair.
Valarian glad you may be available and i believe i'll speak to you on Saturday for FATE Core Starwars.

Isembard
June 11th, 2013, 19:57
Hi Isembard

I am always willing to play one of your Cthulhu games :). Friday evenings or Sunday evenings are best for me, but I am willing to try other times if I can. Obviously your masks campaign takes precedence for me.

mbabbs

Have no fear Masks is still a huge priority, we just seem to be struggling to get everyone together at the moment, will definately get a session booked in soon.

Valarian
June 12th, 2013, 08:50
Valarian glad you may be available and i believe i'll speak to you on Saturday for FATE Core Starwars.
You will indeed :)