PDA

View Full Version : No tokens map in datafolder

joeri755
June 7th, 2013, 11:04
So i just bought fantasy grounds full license and wanted to add some extra tokens. Watched the tutorial and there they said to add the files in the token sub folder. But it seems i don't have that map. Any idea why?

gmkieran
June 7th, 2013, 14:59
joeri,

I believe the most recent version of FG has the basic tokens as a module and so doesn't create the Token folder in the directory any longer. You can create the folder, yourself, and FG will register it the next time you start it up. You should have a link to the appdata folder where you need to create the Token folder under your startmenu entry for FG.

Cheers!
GMK

Trenloe
June 7th, 2013, 17:03
To expand on what gmkieran says - create a tokens folder in the <FG App Data Directory> then also create a host and shared folder under tokens. The host folder is for tokens only the GM can see, the shared folder allows players to see some tokens - handy for things like pointers on maps and things like that.

Don't put everything in shared as these are downloaded each time a player connects and could dramatically increase your players connection time.