PDA

View Full Version : Gaming group looking for more players.

Rune_Prophet
June 5th, 2013, 01:25
Myself and a few others are dedicated 3.5 and pathfinder players (3.5 mostly). We run games when ever we have enough bodies around to fill out the group and we have no real set time. Thus bringing me to the point of my post, we are looking for more players to be around as often as they like for spontaneous games in multiple campaigns, you can even come and run your own with us, we love having more DMs.

We use ventrilo for our games and offer it for the service of those that play with us to run their games as well. If you think you might be interested in joining the madness please feel free to post under or send me a private message.

As I said no matter how casual or hardcore you are when it comes to the amount you play, you are welcome to join us.

Rune_Prophet
June 5th, 2013, 07:19
Still looking for a few parties that might be interested in joining with us.

Valarian
June 5th, 2013, 08:45
Time and dates of the games may help with recruiting, including the time zone. Plus, a description of the game, so people can make a judgement on whether they would be interested.

Rune_Prophet
June 5th, 2013, 09:45
Times vary and we have two games running that we have room in.

Valarian
June 5th, 2013, 10:18
Just saying you might have more luck if you give some more information.

Ksathra
June 5th, 2013, 18:02
I dunno, what do we have rune?

Rob's Friday night game starting at Midnight EDT: Gestalt characters lvl 3? maybe its 4? (You're from a small town in Fearun, in the region of the Amn. Your abilities surpass those around you and you're sent out to find information on how the growing forces of monsters to the south will change the merchants routes on which your small town depends on. Your rather excited and new adventuring party finds themselves in a huge town, trying to find ways of making money and get in way over their heads by taking a contract and trying to hunt down a massive stolen golem/movable fortress.)

Rune's Game played when players are around: Probably restarting at lvl 1 if new players show up (You're from a world of scattered islands that float above a huge flat world of sea below. The Islands have many inhabitants and have strange old magics that let you travel between them. You're map is less than complete but you've been idling too long and your parents are convinced that kicking you out of the nest for you to go explore the world like their Eldest Son would be the best course of action. What adventure and madness lies ahead.)

Ksathra's game Monday nights at 6pm EDT (normally... I was pear pressured into running it more often :'( ): Level 9 characters (You've been approached by a strange man that calls himself an oracle, he informs you that you're from a distinctive bloodline and has payed you to find more information about it by sending you to a library that holds secrets to the past. On your way there you uncover a strange plan that involved distilled magical energy and exploding people along with a recurring mage that teleports away at the last moment during a fight and who kidnapped and experimented on one of your group members while replacing him with a doppleganger for some weeks. Now you find yourself in the underdark, having run from the illithids that attacked the great library guided by a kobold clan that praises you for being fated to save them due to old cave drawings of what could perhaps have been your group. You've been traveling deeper to find the drow city hoping to find secrets on how to defeat the Illithid people that continue to show up and be hostile towards you, along with strange machines that appear by their sides.)

That about sum it up? Rune and Ksathra in Rob's game, Rob and Rune is Ksathra's game and Rob and Ksathra in Rune's game... We need more players :P

Malkavian_Andi
June 5th, 2013, 19:15
On fridays and mondays I don't have any time in most cases.
But Rune's game sounds like there might be a good chance me having time for that sometimes. (The setting also sounds like it can handle characters being elsewhere from time to time.) Is it a Pathfinder or a 3.5 game?

Rune_Prophet
June 5th, 2013, 22:53
It is 3.5. It can indeed handle having players all over the place. Its actually built for it hehe.

Someknown
June 6th, 2013, 01:39
Id be interested in joining your campaign(s). I also would love to speak to some well versed DMs about questions concerning my own game.

Rune_Prophet
June 6th, 2013, 03:35
We would love to have you around. Send me a private message and I will give you the ventrilo information.

Rune_Prophet
June 6th, 2013, 21:38
Still looking for a few more players.

MikeParham
June 6th, 2013, 22:41
I currently have games going on Tues/Thurs and alternate Friday eves, but can join a weekend game for a bit more roleplay.

I'm US EDT, over 50 in age, and would have to wrap up by 2300 if playing on Sunday, else wife will be merciless as I try to get up for work on Monday morn.

Eanelen
June 6th, 2013, 23:54
I sent Rune a message, but I am interested in all three games. I get home from class about an hour before the monday game, and I don't have classes on Friday.

Rune_Prophet
June 7th, 2013, 03:36
If we can get enough players on we might could get started as soon as tomorrow (friday). We can start character creation and what not for my camp. Private message me for the vent info and get on around 3pm EST and we will see who all gets on.

Rune_Prophet
June 7th, 2013, 17:33
The game is up now and waiting for players to join so we can begin character creation. Anyone else interested in playing, drop me a message.