PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all RMC players of the FGcon

bennis1980
June 4th, 2013, 09:29
Thank you to everyone who turned out to play in one of the Rolemaster games in the FGcon. It is astounding how strong the RM community is on this site, one of the things which makes the ruleset one of the best (well apart from Dakadin's super hard work).

Cheers!!!

Dakadin
June 5th, 2013, 03:00
I personally want to thank Bennis1980 and Lachancery for running the Rolemaster games at FG Con. I haven't been able to play Rolemaster as a PC for quite a few months and I was able to play in both of their games. I had a blast and I had some great critical results in both games. :D Thanks again guys!

amanojoe
June 21st, 2013, 19:27
I would also like to thank Bennis1980 and Lachancery for the Rolemaster games they ran at the Fantasy Grounds convention. I enjoyed playing in both games and have since been thumbing through my old RM books in anticipation of joining a campaign ;)

Assuming I become proficient enough to GM using FG at some point, I have a couple of old Middle Earth campaign ideas that I would love to run too...

bennis1980
June 21st, 2013, 19:31
I would also like to thank Bennis1980 and Lachancery for the Rolemaster games they ran at the Fantasy Grounds convention. I enjoyed playing in both games and have since been thumbing through my old RM books in anticipation of joining a campaign ;)

Assuming I become proficient enough to GM using FG at some point, I have a couple of old Middle Earth campaign ideas that I would love to run too...

Sounds great. Another active RM GM would be very welcome