PDA

View Full Version : FATE Star Wars

jasonthelamb
June 2nd, 2013, 09:59
Hey, this is just an interest thread to see who would be down for a FATE Core Star Wars game; after playing Valarian's Star Wars FATE game in the FGcon, I must say it seems very fun, simple - and a great system for star wars.

I'd like to hear from people around FG that are interested in playing, what times, what you'd want to play, and what you'd like to see in the campaign, personally, I'd like to do a campaign that starts right at the start of the Clone Wars, and works its way through the Clone Wars, focusing on a select group of troops (maybe a rag-tag / black ops team), and continue on after the Clone Wars, to see where everything goes.

So, I'd like to hear from people interested, what days and times you can make - and what you would be interested in playing.

Valarian
June 2nd, 2013, 14:49
Depending on times, I'd love to join in.
Can't do Friday or Sunday.
Can make most nights 8pm UK time.

Hyrunn
June 2nd, 2013, 15:20
Its seems like a good idea to me I like the idea of the rag tag group as well. I would like to join and I am good to play any day really but Wednesdays.

Parnash
June 3rd, 2013, 22:20
Count me in.

Dr_Babylon
June 8th, 2013, 19:35
Suppose I'm in as long as I can fit the schedule required by the majority. I look forward to flying off into that asteroid field with you all.

Isembard
June 8th, 2013, 19:52
I'd be interested in playing if I can fit in with the schedule.

jasonthelamb
June 8th, 2013, 21:21
Alright, I'll be posting a new thread with set dates and times for playing.