PDA

View Full Version : Naming Personality Tabs?

Heilemann
June 1st, 2013, 22:56
Is it possible to name the tabs in the 'Personalities' section of Call of Cthulhu? I'd like to split them into creatures and NPCs.

Trenloe
June 1st, 2013, 23:10
Type a name in the chat entry, don't press enter. Drag the name to the tab you want to name.

See this section of the 3.5e user guide (should apply to the CoC ruleset too): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/userguide35E/gm_categories.xcp

Look at the "Naming categories" sub-section in the "Categories" sidebar on the left.

Invictys
June 3rd, 2013, 16:39
Not sure for other rulesets but in 4e you can type name in chat and press enter, then drag the chatbox created onto an empty tab and it names it.

Actually having it in the chatbox makes it convenient so there is no need to retype it when labelling multiple tabs such as story, maps,items, parcels, encounters etc..

Trenloe
June 3rd, 2013, 16:47
Not sure for other rulesets but in 4e you can type name in chat and press enter, then drag the chatbox created onto an empty tab and it names it.
Wasn't that just what I said?!? ;)

EDIT: Ah, I see what you're saying... Press "enter" and it stays around for multiple uses. Good hint! :)

Invictys
June 4th, 2013, 19:29
haha yeah sorry I guess i should have capitalized the PRESS ENTER part ;)