PDA

View Full Version : new guy - curious about DnD 4e at GMT +10

Focault
May 30th, 2013, 05:40
Heya, New guy, happy to be here.

Just curious, are there any 4e intros running at GMT +10 (Sydney) time? If not what are Aussie players doing? :)

Thanks

Trenloe
May 30th, 2013, 05:43
I'm not aware of any 4e games ran in any Aus timezones - but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

There are Castles & Crusades (old school D&D), Pathfinder and Savage Worlds games off the top of my head.

Keep an eye out in this forum for announcements.

If you're willing to play during the day on the weekend you should be able to get in some US timezone games.

Focault
May 30th, 2013, 05:46
I'm not aware of any 4e games ran in any Aus timezones - but that doesn't mean there aren't any. There are Castles & Crusades (old school D&D), Pathfinder and Savage Worlds games off the top of my head. Keep an eye out in this forum for announcements.

Thanks for the quick comeback. We had mention of Fantasy Grounds in our facebook DnD group and I'm checking it out, seems very impressive. Would help us a lot given we're trying to get started. :)

If you're willing to play during the day on the weekend you should be able to get in some US timezone games.

Yes that makes sense, USA 7pm EST is 9am or 10am here. Ta.

JonarKhree
June 30th, 2013, 10:07
I used to play with an American group (im in Canberra), they'd play on a Saturday night which was mid Sunday morning for me. Which worked out nicely. If on the off chance you do happen to find an Aussie group drop me a line as i would be keen.

Matt

damned
June 30th, 2013, 14:10
hi guys, i run a castles&crusades game every second saturday - its not 4e - its much more like 1e with a few different mechanics. game is pretty much full just now but let me know if you think that it might be of interest and i can ping you when that changes.