PDA

View Full Version : Test Release v2.9.4

Moon Wizard
May 28th, 2013, 00:56
FG v2.9.4 is a small update to support the upcoming FG virtual con, as well as to allow us to support free Ultimate weekends in the future. If you have feature requests, please add them to our wish list in my sig.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. Only the Test mode slot contains this version. I will update this thread as I release new iterations of the test version.

Thanks,
JPG

OneSidedDie
May 28th, 2013, 02:04
That is beyond awesome! I love this community. :)

phantomwhale
May 28th, 2013, 06:55
Should we all be aiming to run this version for the convention ? I hadn't heard about an update being required, but sound like you've got it to offer Ultimate license to all Full license users for that weekend, or something similar ?

Trenloe
May 28th, 2013, 07:07
Should we all be aiming to run this version for the convention ? I hadn't heard about an update being required, but sound like you've got it to offer Ultimate license to all Full license users for that weekend, or something similar ?
M_W and I are just doing a bit of testing (there's one minor issue at the moment) to see how it operates and then I'll send out an update regarding what is required to make this work for the FG Con.

I'm hoping the end result will just be an update for those GMs with a full license - if so, I'll email all GMs who are running an event with a full license to give details of what they need to do - and also post an update to all convention attendees so that anyone without an FG license can then sign up to any event. :-)

It's great news! But, please wait for an official announcement regarding what to do for FG-Con. Thanks.

Moon Wizard
May 29th, 2013, 23:22
Can anyone running Fantasy Grounds via Wine (or Crossover) verify that they are able to run v2.9.4?
Also, can someone with a Full license on Wine verify that they automatically get upgraded to Ultimate right now when using v2.9.4?

Thanks,
JPG