PDA

View Full Version : Promotional material

sakmerlin37
May 27th, 2013, 04:45
Is there any printable material I can post at my local gaming store? If not, how does one get permission to use the logo, etc to post at their local store?

Thanks

~Steve

Trenloe
May 27th, 2013, 05:36
Is there any printable material I can post at my local gaming store? If not, how does one get permission to use the logo, etc to post at their local store?
At present we don't have any printable material. To be honest, it's something we haven't considered until recently as this is a virtual convention.

I've quickly thrown something together based on home page of the website:

EDIT: Flyer updated. Please use the attachment in post #5 below.

Thanks for thinking of this and for posting at your game store. :)

sakmerlin37
May 27th, 2013, 08:27
Thanks, I'll head over and talk to the owner on Tuesday (it's Memorial Day holiday in the States) & post it on his board.

Valarian
May 27th, 2013, 12:09
Could possibly do with the signature banner at the bottom of the flyer.

Trenloe
May 27th, 2013, 16:43
Could possibly do with the signature banner at the bottom of the flyer.
Good idea. :)

Here's an updated flyer:

Nrrdy
May 27th, 2013, 16:58
I am opening a brick and mortar store myself, unfortunately it will just after FG Con, but I do plan to feature FG in the store, to try and get more people to bite on it.

Trenloe
May 27th, 2013, 17:02
I am opening a brick and mortar store myself, unfortunately it will just after FG Con, but I do plan to feature FG in the store, to try and get more people to bite on it.
Fantastic! Good luck with the store. :)

When we run the next convention (which this one is really just a trial run of) I'll remember to put flyers together.

bennis1980
May 27th, 2013, 18:41
Fantastic! Good luck with the store. :)

When we run the next convention (which this one is really just a trial run of) I'll remember to put flyers together.

Wow! I can't wait till the next FGcon! When is it? ... Wait... I can't wait for this one either :P

JohnD
May 28th, 2013, 03:27
Everyone could also post on their Facebook accounts along with the banner in use here.

The 2nd annual Fantasy Grounds Convention website and booking system is now live. This virtual gaming convention will run 31st May - 2nd June.

The FG-Con website is live at: https://www.fg-con.com if anyone wants to register for some on-line games... there are multiple Pathfinder Society and several Rolemaster offerings among others.

Valarian
May 28th, 2013, 08:48
Great idea, just put a note on Google+