PDA

View Full Version : Update Request

spacce1889
May 23rd, 2013, 05:17
With the number of savage world product could we have a sticky thread with request to update. to a product.

like. "Slipsteam Player" -> "Edges" After "Power Edge" and all the groups after that the links are off a line and the last item has a hidden link.

"High Tech gear" -> Armor is empty. no space suits

"Rocket ships" and "vehicles" both go to "Rocket ships"

All the Rocket ships give an error "Script Error [string "Rocket_weaopnlistitem"]:1 attempt to index a nil value"

phantomwhale
May 24th, 2013, 01:31
With the number of products we have, we could end up with a whole forum page of just stickied threads.

That said, I know I'm always keen to capture fixes to my products, either via forum threads (yes, I do read every Savage Worlds forum thread...) or the wishlist; which can be used for bugs too - but as I only do Savage Worlds core and Deadlands, obviously this is no good for your request). In this case, I think Slipstream is one of Doswelk's settings - hopefully he should pick up this request in the forum (although I might change the title to "Slipsteam update request" - hope that's OK and not admin abuse !)

Must admit, these errors seem familiar - what output do you get when you run "/version" in the chat window ? I have a feeling you might be an update behind on Slipstream...