PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Within Campaign - WFRP3 - player wanted

Skellan
May 18th, 2013, 11:35
We are thinking of adding another player for the enemy within campaign to bulk up numbers. We aren't far into it at the moment so if someone joins they wouldn't have missed much.

The game plays from about 7pm BST every Thursday. It is a huge campaign and so it will require some dedication as I expect it will run for a year plus.
Obviously we wouldn't want anyone who has already played/read the campaign. (This is a bugbear of mine as a GM hehe)

I run the game using Fantasy Grounds and I am an ultimate license holder, so it is free to play even if you don't own Fantasy Grounds. We use Teamspeak 3 for voice.

We have a nice group that has been together since last year playing the Gathering Storm. We have a laugh and there's a focus on storytelling and roleplay (mixed with bloodbaths )

If you are interestedin joining, or any have any questions, please let us know here

dragon1976
May 20th, 2013, 10:40
ok sounds good but what gamestyle

Skellan
May 20th, 2013, 11:00
Hi Dragon

Its cool you are interested. I am not sure what you mean by gamestyle though. We use the Warhammer 3rd edition ruleset. Sessions are mostly roleplay focused.

Does this answer your question?

Skellan
May 20th, 2013, 11:03
I am keen for the new character to gel well with the group though...

dragon1976
May 23rd, 2013, 08:52
I am keen for the new character to gel well with the group though...

what gmt is this im +10

Trenloe
May 23rd, 2013, 16:27
what gmt is this im +10
BST - British Summer Time.

Basically, in Aus winter you'll be 9 hours ahead and in Aus summer you'll be 11 hours ahead, due to opposite daylight savings changes. Unless you're in Queensland, in which case you'll be +9 or +10 respectively.