PDA

View Full Version : Error when trying to create new bestiary entries

Flathwrak the Usurper
May 7th, 2013, 18:40
I've been using the 'manage' function to create new entries in skills, edges, vehicles, and other library lists in SW,but when trying to use it to create new monster entries in the bestiary, I get this error in a pop-up window.

script error: [string "scripts/new_reference_indexlist.lua"]:89: attempt to index upvalue 'customindex' (a nil value)

Is there a way I can fix this? I have need of a number of Realms of Cthulhu beasts which I'd like to enter...

Doswelk
May 7th, 2013, 19:19
I am confused what do you mean by the manage function?

Do you mean iKael's library extension?

Flathwrak the Usurper
May 7th, 2013, 21:12
Ah, yes.. I did install iKael's "Savage Worlds Feature Improvements extension v2"; one of the features was the ability to add entries to many of the tables and lists in the SW ruleset. Its worked fine in most areas, but in the bestiary it seems to have a problem... =/

Doswelk
May 7th, 2013, 23:08
Yep seems to be a bug, iKael will fix soon I'm sure :)

Ikael
May 8th, 2013, 17:46
Fuu... I will take look on that tomorrow

Ikael
May 8th, 2013, 19:02
But of course... NPC/beastinary adding is not supported at the moment. I never had the need to add them myself, but I quess I will give some love to see if they can be supported in next version (don't expect it to be out soon)!

Flathwrak the Usurper
May 14th, 2013, 21:52
But of course... NPC/beastinary adding is not supported at the moment. I never had the need to add them myself, but I quess I will give some love to see if they can be supported in next version (don't expect it to be out soon)!

Great, thanks. :)