Game System: D&D 4E - Scales of War

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays starting at 12Noon CDT
Planned Frequency: About Once every 2 or 3 weeks
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 20/80 Heavy Combat/Strategy

Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 players, need 1 more (Character type Open)
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: Core Rulebooks only. No Essentials rules

Details:
The existing players have been playing for a little over a year and to give the current DM a break we decided to start new characters. We play about every other Sunday at 12:00 Noon Chicago time. (UTC-6hrs). We have some Euro folks, 3 in USA Central and a couple more USA west coast.

We've been using a different Tabletop and are starting up with Fantasy Grounds for the first time. GM has an Ultimate license so no investment needed for new players. We will be learning FG as we go. We also use Herolab, but not a requirement.

Game style is pretty relaxed. We are heavier on tactics than hard-core role-playing. We are not rule lawyers and neither are we looking for rules lawyers.

Also looking for mature players. Most of us are in our 30's or 40's and have played various flavors of D&D and other systems over the years. This campaign will use most 4E core books. Essentials Rules are not being utilized.

Next Session is tomorrow - May 5th. If you interested, send me a PM or reply to this post.

Party currently consists of a Druid, a Warlock, a Barbarian, a Rune Priest, and a Rogue. Looking to flesh out the party with 1 more looking for 1 more player. We had a half-Orc Fighter, but the player has dropped off the grid. You could either take over the existing character or create your own. We just hit Level 2. I am open to whatever character you think would compliment the existing party.

We use Facebook to arrange and talk about games between sessions.

Kalishnikov
May 6th, 2013, 00:02
Hi. I'm interested in joining. I sent you a PM with my contact info. If you need another, give me a shout.