PDA

View Full Version : Mines of Madness Mondays

jrawkus2
May 3rd, 2013, 15:59
Hi guys,

As the title suggests - I will be running people through the D&D Next playtest packet, specifically the Mines of Madness. As the adventure intended its just a bit of fun, and a good excuse to explore the new 5e rules.

These are one-off events, so each week we should be able to get a different group of people playing.

I'll be scoring adventuring parties (based on the scoring rules included with MoM) so make sure to check back here to see how well your adventuring company did!

There are 4 players slots and you can bring your own Character, or if you prefer I'll have several pre-rolled ones available to use.

Games start at 8pm with a view to start playing at 8.30pm (all times are +0 GMT) please send a quick pm to let me know if your interested and include a skype username so i can contact you with connection details, i'll be allocating player slots on a first come first served basis (per evening).

Gertak
May 4th, 2013, 19:39
Any chance to get one of these a little later? I'd love to test out 5e but it'd have to be 4pm pst or later :(

jrawkus2
May 5th, 2013, 21:59
Im afraid not - working days usually makes my gaming cutoff about midnight latest, sorry.