PDA

View Full Version : [Recruiting] Marvel Heroic - Mondays

malachi666
May 1st, 2013, 18:07
Hello Everyone,

Our group just finished a story in ICONS, and we have decided to switch over to Marvel Heroic. We are looking for one more player.

Right now the concept of the game will be the X-Men/Mutants. I am setting this in the Marvel universe, but I am fiddling with the official canon. I am not quite sure how much at this point as I am just getting the prep started. The important thing obviously is that you will be the center of the story.

Right now one of the players has decided to be Mr. Immortal. Yes I know he is not a member of the X-Men, but he is a mutant.

What I can tell you about the game so far is that it will be Monday Nights 8:30 - 11:30 p.m. (EST) every other Monday, starting May 13th. The game will run via Google Hangouts, and that is all you need to play, aside from the rules. You should also be somewhat familiar with the Marvel setting, and the X-Men in particular.

Please post below or PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

You of course will be able to create your own character rather than play as an established one, it is your choice.

americanbully
May 2nd, 2013, 04:47
id like to try this. although i dont know what google hang out is lol. or the marvel rule set for that matter.

malachi666
May 2nd, 2013, 17:06
Hello,

You would need some familiarity with the Marvel Heroic Game. Google Hangouts is a social tool that uses webcams and audio.

americanbully
May 3rd, 2013, 04:30
Hello,

You would need some familiarity with the Marvel Heroic Game. Google Hangouts is a social tool that uses webcams and audio.

learning the game i can, no audio on computer though

DrakosDJ
May 3rd, 2013, 05:40
I would be interested.

What kind of application process is there?

Hemophage
May 30th, 2013, 01:07
i am interested in participating. Let me know if there is space available