PDA

View Full Version : Group Looking for New Players

Sunspoticus
April 29th, 2013, 23:10
Hi everyone,

Me and my group are looking to add some people to our existing games and maybe/hopefully find a compatible GM/DM or two..

Right now, we're playing on Saturdays @ 9am MST and we've been alternating between two GMs. One GM has been running Savage Worlds exclusively, while the other GM runs 4E D&D and some Savage Worlds. We're not restricting ourselves to just these two, but its what've been doin' for the last six months. We're still learning how to use the table successfully but we're pretty dedicated..

We also have our own teamspeak server which we use for our FG activities (and general PC gaming as well).

Anyway, if you're looking for a group, pop by our forums, maybe we'll find a fit...

Thanks!

blckattk
April 30th, 2013, 07:15
I am interested in joining up. If you still have room hit me up.

Mask_of_winter
April 30th, 2013, 17:15
Couldnt check out your site without registering but the time slot is perfect for me 2-3 times a month. I run Savage Worlds exclusively, and even though I'm not a big fan of D&D I'm open to playing pretty much anything. A good GM can make any ruleset fun if the story is good.

I'm a veteran gamer of 25+ years. Well into my 30's, laid back, friendly and like I said, interested in joining a group Saturday nights a few times a month to either run a game or play in one.

If you still have room and you're interested, give me a shout. If not, maybe this thread can draw more interested players and we can start our own group.

Sunspoticus
April 30th, 2013, 18:02
Couldnt check out your site without registering but the time slot is perfect for me 2-3 times a month. I run Savage Worlds exclusively..
Yeah sorry about that but we've had horrible experiences with spammers and others of ill repute we just lock everything down. The downside of today's internet. Another Savage Worlds GM would be awesome to add to the rolls to be honest. We're big fans of it (and The Shane lives here in town).

..and even though I'm not a big fan of D&D I'm open to playing pretty much anything. A good GM can make any ruleset fun if the story is good.
Nailed it!

I'm a veteran gamer of 25+ years. Well into my 30's, laid back, friendly and like I said, interested in joining a group Saturday nights a few times a month to either run a game or play in one.
Most of us have been at it since the late 70s/early 80s. Its me, a few of my childhood buddies (30 years later) and several internet buddies we've made through various mechanisms like public chat spaces (such as Paltalk) or via gaming in/with STEAM..

If you still have room and you're interested, give me a shout.
You're an example of the kinda gamer we're anxious to find. I'll be dropping you a PM via the forums here and I click this button...

Parnash
April 30th, 2013, 23:14
Interesting. I might give it a look-see.