PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 3.5E Game

Zorikune
April 28th, 2013, 02:32
Hello everyone. I'm new to the community but a big fan of D&D 3.5. I have been playing it for a good while and am looking to play with other people. Its hard to play it around my area and when I heard of this program, I'd figured I'd see what it is and if I would enjoy it. I would say that I do and am now a proud owner of the ultimate edition. I can play everyday but depends on the times for Tuesday to Thursday as I play WoW and raid from 11 PM to 2 AM EST. I have alot of premade characters and am willing to make another if needed.

damned
April 28th, 2013, 03:03
welcome aboard Zorikune.
it can sometimes take a while to find a game so dont despair if that is the case.
have a look in calendar as well and send pms to gms who have updated games recently.
also - you might want to look at a pathfinder pfs game if you still dont find a game.

Zorikune
April 28th, 2013, 03:09
welcome aboard Zorikune.
it can sometimes take a while to find a game so dont despair if that is the case.
have a look in calendar as well and send pms to gms who have updated games recently.
also - you might want to look at a pathfinder pfs game if you still dont find a game.

Thank you for the welcome, and as long as I have the patience, I know a game will come to me either by game calendar or a pm. I'm also working on a campaign and had some friends and family join me in it. Its not done yet, hopefully I'll have the world map done on Profantasy and start designing a few more things.

damned
April 28th, 2013, 03:12
oh - its also helpful to post your location too... you can that in your profile or your signature...

Zorikune
April 28th, 2013, 03:20
oh - its also helpful to post your location too... you can that in your profile or your signature...

Yeah I'm trying to figure what to put in my signature, I have my location in the profile so it should help, but thinking I should put the local time in there as well. :)