PDA

View Full Version : Scooby Doo F'Taghn

Doswelk
April 23rd, 2013, 23:24
Right so I am planning to run Scooby Doo F'Taghn this Saturday at 18:45 (BST - GMT+1)

There are currently 3 slots left, Fred, Velma and Daphne.

Anyone is welcome to join.

A Savage worlds game with the twisted concept of what happens when you cross Scooby doo with Cthulhu!

zackspacks
April 24th, 2013, 18:57
I would jump at the chance, but out on the lash this Saturday night, so maybe another time...darnation, if it wasn't for that pesky Doswelk, I would have gotten away with it!

Doswelk
April 24th, 2013, 20:41
Well Expo and Furnace give you two more chances :)

zackspacks
April 24th, 2013, 20:46
Alas not mate, as I am walking the show with the missus at Expo, between running my 2 games ( besides your game is fully booked out I think ). As for Furnace, I have ran a different episode of my modern Call of Cthulhu Torchwood/ UNIT hack on Sunday afternoon for the past 5 Furnaces, it's like furniture now. Last year, a former Chaosium Kult of the Keepers Keeper was seen sprinting to sign up( Matt ). I would be lynched if I changed the running time :P You can run it for me at the biannual Continuum next year right ? Oh wait, another con for you to go to....mwhahahaha

scionofnyarlathotep
April 24th, 2013, 22:57
Alas not mate, as I am walking the show with the missus at Expo, between running my 2 games ( besides your game is fully booked out I think ). As for Furnace, I have ran a different episode of my modern Call of Cthulhu Torchwood/ UNIT hack on Sunday afternoon for the past 5 Furnaces, it's like furniture now. Last year, a former Chaosium Kult of the Keepers Keeper was seen sprinting to sign up( Matt ). I would be lynched if I changed the running time :P You can run it for me at the biannual Continuum next year right ? Oh wait, another con for you to go to....mwhahahaha

Facebook thumbs up

Doswelk
April 24th, 2013, 23:26
I'll be running it again at Dragonmeet this year.

zackspacks
April 25th, 2013, 00:10
Dragonmeet is just not feasible for me, its an 8 hour round trip by train. To make matters worse I would have to leave before the evening slot to get home. Just for a one day 2 slotter, it ain't worth it my friend! Plus I know how tricky it can be to even get in a game at DM. So, next year then!!

Ikael
April 25th, 2013, 00:18
Are you running this with v3.4 dev SW version? -- Do you want to play test Realms of Cthulhu extension in this game? Apply Sanity, madness, (maybe corruption) and NPC terror?

Doswelk
April 25th, 2013, 07:01
Dragonmeet is just not feasible for me, its an 8 hour round trip by train. To make matters worse I would have to leave before the evening slot to get home. Just for a one day 2 slotter, it ain't worth it my friend! Plus I know how tricky it can be to even get in a game at DM. So, next year then!!
In that case what time are you arriving at Expo on Friday?
I am planning to run an informal game in the afternoon of the new Savage Setting sticks and stones...

zackspacks
April 25th, 2013, 08:36
Hey Kevin, your flexibility is highly appreciated mate. :) The problem I have with Expo is that I have the missus in tow, who is not a RPGer, but is a board/card gamer. I have already negotiated my 3 slots of rpg with her ( my two games and Scion's B7 ) so that's it for me, I am afraid. It's highly unusual for me to be at a con with Mrs Z, but as we normally have a mini break every bank holiday, some highly tricky negotiations had to take place to convince her that Expo will be a great weekend away:D

Doswelk
April 25th, 2013, 11:31
Bring her to this one, it will be unlike any RPG she has ever played!

Each character can only speak 2-3 words, so all in player communication should be done via gestures and grunts, should be a laugh!

zackspacks
April 26th, 2013, 00:11
Hey mate - she is not interested in RPG's, but thanks for the offer :D

Doswelk
April 27th, 2013, 09:38
Are you running this with v3.4 dev SW version? -- Do you want to play test Realms of Cthulhu extension in this game? Apply Sanity, madness, (maybe corruption) and NPC terror?
If you have a 3.4 version of the Cthulhu extension then yes please!

Doswelk
April 27th, 2013, 09:56
Hey mate - she is not interested in RPG's, but thanks for the offer :D
Ah but you can both join us for what is becoming our annual game of Munchkin/Star Munchkin/Munchkin Zombie/Munchkin Cthulhu then! (and what I mean by that is that we play all the versions at once together at the same time!) :D

Ikael
April 27th, 2013, 10:14
[QUOTE=Doswelk]If you have a 3.4 version of the Cthulhu extension then yes please![/QUOTE https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=145825&postcount=41

...but I will update this for you. It might be but out dated for current v3.4 ruleset development