PDA

View Full Version : Any games?

Bloodlust
April 20th, 2013, 05:50
Hi guys,

I've just started two weeks holiday and I'd love to play some Pathfinder. I haven't been able to play a game at all since last year. I have a level 6 ranger or hell I'll even start a new character!

Killian
April 20th, 2013, 08:20
hey, I think we're one short on In Wrath's Shadow, 1PM EST Sunday

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18615

Bloodlust
April 20th, 2013, 08:56
Played that one already sorry :(

Malkavian_Andi
April 20th, 2013, 09:06
I can't GM myself, but I'd be interested in some more PFS, too. Where have all those GMs gone?

hawkwind
April 23rd, 2013, 17:59
There is room in my game if you dare have thornkeep!

lachancery
April 24th, 2013, 02:02
There is room in my game if you dare have thornkeep!
What PC levels are you at now, and which nights/times are you playing at?

Bloodlust
April 24th, 2013, 04:57
What PC levels are you at now, and which nights/times are you playing at?

As above :)

hawkwind
April 24th, 2013, 12:41
level 6 is to high at the moment though I do intend to run PFS' sesions in that level range in the near future

lachancery
April 24th, 2013, 13:01
As above :)
:roll eyes: Sorry, should have read earlier messages...

Bloodlust
April 24th, 2013, 14:31
I'll make a new 1st level. I'll even play first steps again.

Rose Claymore
April 26th, 2013, 15:34
I'm also looking for some games on FS. I unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to invest in a GM license yet, but hopefully soon.

Quick question for the community? If I invest in a standard GM license, are there enough PFS players with a player license I can get regular games going, probably once a month or so?

Malkavian_Andi
April 26th, 2013, 16:31
Well, I have a player liscence, and from what I have experienced so far, there are quite a number of other PFS players who have a player liscence.

hawkwind
April 26th, 2013, 20:23
[QUOTE=Dust Raven]I'm also looking for some games on FS. I unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to invest in a GM license yet, but hopefully soon.

Quick question for the community? If I invest in a standard GM license, are there enough PFS players with a player license I can get regular games going, probably once a month or so?[/Villagers ]
You should have no trouble finding players in my experience

RobG
April 29th, 2013, 16:32
I'm running this on Saturday if anyone is interested:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18676

I have an Ultimate License so you don't need any license yourself.

Bloodlust
April 29th, 2013, 17:35
Already played that one sorry :(

Mgrancey
April 29th, 2013, 19:43
Assault on the Kingdom Impossible Friday evening, there was space for one more

Malkavian_Andi
April 29th, 2013, 21:29
I have a similar problem. I already played both Penumbral Accords and Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible. (Well, I don't have any time on Friday anyway)

Seems like I'll just have to wait for someone to run a scenario I haven't played yet...

Rose Claymore
April 30th, 2013, 02:27
Looks like I'll definitely be getting my full license in the next week or two and will be able to start running games. What would be the best time and day for a lot of people to play? I'm in Arizona (GMT -7 and no daylight saving time so it's always at -7) and could run at almost any time of day on Sundays, but probably only one Sunday a month. Also some weekdays would work for me but the times would be somewhat chaotic on when I'm available, but if I plan ahead I might get a steady schedule down for a few hours of spare time each week.

Bloodlust
April 30th, 2013, 04:27
Well I'm on holidays until next week so any time day or night in this week would work for me :)

Weekends any time day or night are fine.

Weekdays...Well, I'm at GMT +8, so that doesn't rule it out completely (for example if you are running a morning or daytime game :)

Malkavian_Andi
April 30th, 2013, 04:45
Mostly, I can only play quite late, but since I'm in Germany (GMT+2 with daylight savings time), it's not that late for you.
I suppose I will just see when other people are able to play and then have a look if that time slot works for me, too.
Mondays and Wednesdays are always bad for me, those are already occupied by other campaigns. Some Tuesdays and Fridays will also be occupied with game sessions or non-roleplaying activities.

Bloodlust
April 30th, 2013, 04:53
We used to have another guy in your rough time-zone (Skellan) but I don't know what ever happened to him.

Malkavian_Andi
April 30th, 2013, 11:21
I know, and I don't know what happened to him, either. I hope it's nothing bad, just real life taking too much of his time.

But still, it's sad Skellan doesn't run PFS any more. He's a good GM and he ran quite often.

lachancery
April 30th, 2013, 14:27
Skellan was playing in my Kingmaker campaign until a couple months ago when he had to drop out because of scheduling (game was running from 1am to 6am his time). I think his work schedule/load changed then.

For games, I am available on evening times Eastern Time (GMT-4 now), ideally after 8pm local (midnight GMT). Nights that are already booked are Sundays, Tuesdays, and occasionally Wdnesdays.