PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds Demo?

Answulf
April 18th, 2013, 03:02
Is anyone planning on or able to run a Savage Worlds demo any time soon?

I would be very interested in playing in a one shot, or even watching someone's session...

Mgrancey
April 18th, 2013, 03:53
Hmm. any particular setting your interested in? I've been running deadlands if you want to try that and have some ideas for pulpy stuff, running 1920s era to modern day ideas.

Answulf
April 19th, 2013, 06:07
Are you currently running something that I can sit in on? I'll watch/play anything - just looking to get to know Savage Worlds better.

Mgrancey
April 19th, 2013, 06:13
I'd offer to let you sit in but I already have connection issues and 6 players, adding more is probably just going to make it worse. Though giving it a shot doesn't hurt, we play Mondays hopefully starting at 9 and I try to have server up at 8:30. I am looking forward to Monday as it should be quite intersting.

Mwahahaha. MWAhahahahaha. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for you daddystabz!

I will probably be running some one shots for a space opera setting I am building sometime soon (probably within month). If you get a Saturday free, there are a bunch in England that run a bunch of things on Saturday as well.